Jim Morrison #1

A/N: (y/f/s/a) means your favorite song from the doors debut album.

2024 A/N: The cringe in this one shot is way too iconic to edit. It's hilariously bad. 

It was a beautiful day in L.A. People were walking in the sidewalks. Everyone was happy. You were too, you were sitting in an outdoor table at the park reading poetry.

You love 2 things in this world; poetry and Jim Morrison (and the doors but mainly Jim) You loved reading poetry and that's what you did when you are bored. You would also go to doors concerts to see Jim perform. Jim was your celebrity crush. He was sexy, smart, and loved poetry too, just like you.

You were just reading until you felt someone sit beside you. You turned to look at them at jumped a little when you saw Jim Morrison. Yes! The Jim Morrison! Your celebrity crush.

"You love poetry too?" Jim says looking at your book.

"Yeah" you blush.

"You are really pretty"

"Uh thanks," you say nervously.

"What's your name?" he asks

"(Y/N) (L/N)"

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl like you. I am Ji-" you cut him off by putting a finger in front of his lips.

"I know who you are and I think you are the best frontman I have ever seen! I love your band the doors and I even bought your album!! It was so amazing! My favorite song there is (y/f/s/a)! It's such a good song!! " you say.

Jim smiles and asks "Would you like to be girlfriend?"

You are a shocked by this. Your crush Jim Morrison wants to be your boyfriend. But last time something good happened and it turned out to be a dream so you pinched yourself to make sure you are not dreaming and thank god it hurt. It left a mark on your skin but at least it was worth it.

"Yes!!! I would love to be your girlfriend" you reply trying not to blush. Jim gets close to your face, closes your book, and kisses you.
This was perfect! Jim, your crush, was the guy who gave you your first kiss ever!! Your face turns red and your heartbeat gets faster. Jim notices and laughs a little.

Later that day, he introduces you his bandmates who are nice to you most of the time but jealous of Jim and tease him. They think you're more beautiful than any girl they've ever seen.

Everyday you'd hang out with Jim at his house and talk about music and poetry while (y/f/s/a) plays in the background. Your life became better when Jim became part of it and you were grateful to meet a nice guy like him.