Bill Wyman #1

For Memphis_Granday 
Enjoy!!! I will also try to write/publish a Brian Johnson and Jon Bon Jovi Request today. Hopefully I can finish all my requests by Friday.

Memphis POV
It was a cold ass day outside. It was snowing so much that I don't want to go outside to even do anything. Not even play in the snow.
It was also pretty dark outside even though it was only 12:32 pm. Oh well, maybe that's just how snowy days are.

At least my boyfriend Bill wasn't on tour. He was at home with me instead of being with some dumb groupies that the other members of the Stones like to fuck.

"Bill, I'm cold," I complained.
"Well it is snowing so you can't expect it to be hot," he laughed as he made hot chocolate.
"I know but I want you to come warm me up," I whined like a small child. I didn't feel like doing anything but cuddling with Bill.
"Ok Memphis. Wait until I finish making this hot chocolate," he said as he turned the stove off and poured the chocolate into the cups.

He handed me a cup with many dots all over it. I slowly drank my hot chocolate, trying not to burn myself or anything like that.
"Now Can we cuddle?" I asked impatiently.
"Wait up, I have to get something," he said as he left the room and walked upstairs.

I leaned back on the couch and waited for him. The hot chocolate did warm me up a bit but cuddling with him will warm me up a bit more.

He came back with a blanket that we use on cold days. Then he put it on top of us as he kissed my cheek.
"Memphis, you are so impatient," he teased.
"Well you are the one who takes a long time," I tease back.
I finished drinking my hot chocolate and set the cup aside. Then I kissed Bill's cheek as I hugged him. A few minutes later, we ended up falling asleep on this snowy day.

The end
Sorry it's short af, but yea I have more requests I need to finish. Like I said, I need them to be ready by Friday before I leave.

No I won't leave wattpad, I'm just going to California for my sisters graduation.

Feel free to request :)
(I will publish more)