Ian Gillan #2

For Hammerofthegods4

Y/N POV

"God damn, Ian. I see how it is!" I said throwing a pillow across the floor angrily.
"What do you expect? It's my fucking job!" Ian said in his defense.

We were arguing here again over his music and career. Even though he tells me that he "loves" me, I know that he prefers his music over me. Whenever I confront him about it, we fight. It's a daily cycle that goes on and nothing ever changes.

"Look, Y/N, my Job is important to me! Music is important to me too. That doesn't mean that you don't mean anything to me because you do! You just don't realize it," he said.
"Yea sure," I rolled my eyes and sat down.
"I'm serious. If you didn't mean anything to me, then why would I still be here with you?"
"Good question. Why are you here with me?"
"Y/N! That's not what I meant! What I'm trying to say is that I love you!"
"Yea but you sure love your music more I bet."
"No, I don't love my music more than you. I just need it because it's my job and you know that I need my job," he said.

I sighed, "Maybe you're right. I'm sorry for yelling at you like that."

He wrapped his arm around me and held me closer to him. "Don't be sorry. I realized that I need to spend more time with you which is what I should do the next few days."

"I love you, Ian"
"I love you too. Now let's get some sleep. It's pretty late," he chuckled and we went to the bedroom

The end
This was short and bad. Sorry D":