Mick Jagger #3

For Blizz-draws
Sorry for being late, I had writers block so yea. :'D
Please enjoy

1966

Narrator's POV
It was 11pm. Mick walked in through the front door of his house after a long day at the recording studio. He spent the whole day recording their upcoming album, Aftermath, with his band, the Rolling Stones. He felt awfully horny today and didn't want to do anything except have sex with his girlfriend Blizzy.

Blizzy was busy drawing though. She would feel horny 99%of the time. It was rare for her to feel horny but there were some moments when she didn't feel that way. Right now is one of those rare times.

Mick noticed that she was more focused on her art than him coming back from work. This was a disappointment to him because he's been wanting to have sex all day and now that the time was finally here, he wouldn't be able to because his girlfriend is ignoring him.
I have to find a way to distract her from art so she can give all her attention to me, he thought.

He smirked and started seductively singing Under My Thumb. He knew how hot the song was and thought that maybe that could help get her attention. He finished singing and looked over at her to see if she finally looked up from her artwork, but she didn't.

Mick groaned and walked over to her and say down next to her.
"Hello," he said.
"Hey Mick!" She looked up to smile at him and continued drawing.
"I've been thinking that we should spend the night together. You know, just the two of us, no one else."
"Sounds good. But I can't tonight, I'm busy drawing but we can do it tomorrow."

Mick groaned loudly. He didn't want to do it tomorrow. He wanted to do it now. He wanted to shagged tonight. He felt as if he was going to die if he didn't get shagged. Sex was something he wanted so much at this moment.

"Why not tonight? I've been wanting to have sex all day and now the time had finally come but you don't want to have it. Why's that?" He complained.
"I don't want to because I'm busy on my artwork. I'm drawing Peter Noone and I have a feeling that this will come out great. I want to finish this tonight to show it to him tomorrow."
"Can't you show show to him another day instead?"
"I could but I want to have it done by tomorrow."
"Why?"
"Because I want to," she said and continued drawing ignoring Mick's groans.

Time to turn her on, he thought to himself. Mick got behind her and started sucking on her neck.
"That feels nice but it's not going to convince me to shag you tonight. But you can keep sucking if you want to," she shrugged and kept drawing.
"Fuck," Mick muttered under his breath. He kept sucking but he got sick of it. He wanted to do more.

He went to the bathroom and tried to come up with a way to convince her to shag him. He might have to do it the hard way which is forcing her to do so. But was it the best way to get her to have sex with him?
Yes, yes it is, he though and walked out the bathroom and back to where Blizzy was.

He grabbed her journal and dropped it carelessly on the floor.
"Hey! What was that for?" She asked as she stood up from her chair.
Mick grabbed her arm and pinned her to the wall.
"If I can't make you have sex with me the easy way, then I'll make you do it the hard way," he moaned quietly in her ear as he softly nipped it.
"But I need to finish my drawing."
"Your drawing can wait but I can't. I lost my patience because I need you right now. I need you."
"Alright then. I give up," Blizzy said and she agreed to have sex with him.

The next morning, Mick woke up feeling satisfied but there was one problem...
He can't get any satisfaction so after being satisfied or one night, he needed to get satisfied the night after or else he would have no satisfaction.
So Mick would repeat the same routine every night and there wasn't much Blizzy could do about it.

The end

This was baddddd. I'm sorry for being late! I'll try to update tomorrow :'D
Toodles!