Jimmy Page #1

I wake up in the morning and realize that my boyfriend Jimmy isn't next to me in bed. So I figured out that he's probably with the band. I get up and go downstairs to get breakfast but i smell smoke as i get closer to the Kitchen.

I come in the kitchen and see Jimmy burning the leftover tacos from yesterday. "Jimmy, what the hell? Are you trying to burn the house down?" I say as i turn down the temperature. Jimmy had the tacos at the highest temperature. 

"You know i cant cook y/n" he says smiling

"Thats why i cook every morning. You are not supposed to burn tacos. You just needed to warm them up," I say laughing.

"Y/N, you need to teach me how to cook."

"I will one day, maybe, but first YOU need to teach me how to play guitar," I say smirking

"No way! You will end up breaking one of the strings and then you'll become a better guitar player than me and I am NOT going to let you do that" Jimmy says.

"Stop rambling, i wont teach you how to cook since you wont teach me how to play guitar" 

"Oh fine, but take care of my guitar," Jimmy says laughing and kisses my cheek.

"You should sit down,  the tacos are almost ready and i'll teach you how to cook tomorrow," I say.

"What would i do without you?"

"I don't know" I say as i hand Jimmy his plate. 

I sit down and eat as Jimmy stands up and cleans his plate. "You want me to teach you how to play guitar right now?"

"I'm still eating"

"Ok, I will be here waiting until you finish," Jimmy says as he starts playing Kashmir.

"This is why I want to learn how to play guitar, that way i could play riffs like Kashmir, the Ocean, Black Dog, and Rock and Roll"

"Well, you'll never be able to play those riffs."

"excuse me,that was rude, I will play those riffs one day," I laugh as i put my dirty dishes in the sink and walk to Jimmy.

Jimmy teaches me how to play guitar but i don't really learn much since my fingers started to hurt but i enjoyed spending time with him.