Marc Bolan #2

For 1-800-NORDIK

Y/N was in bed, tucked under the covers, eyes open and looking at the clock as she waited for Marc to come home. Seconds, minutes, and eventually hours passed by but he still hasn't showed up. She sighed as she got out of bed and looked around the house. Maybe he was already home but just hadn't come into the bedroom? Many questions flood her head as she walked through the empty house. He was nowhere to be found so she tucked herself back in bed and drifted off to sleep

He'll be back soon, maybe he's just busy

The next morning, she opened her eyes and saw him sleeping next to her. She smiled and placed her hand on his cheek. She noticed that he was completely dressed, his hair was messed up, there were a few bites on his neck, and he had some red lipstick smudged on the collar of his shirt. The sight of this made her heart dropped. Was that why he wasn't home last night? Just to spend the night with someone else. Tears filled her eyes as those thoughts came to her mind. She tried to come up with other things that might've happened. Maybe he really was busy doing something last night and a girl wouldn't stop approaching him? That could be it although she couldn't be too sure.

The day passed by and it was evening again. Marc was all dressed up for some reason,, just like he dressed up last night. "Hey, Marc. Where are you going?" she said as he saw him brush his hair. "Somewhere important," he replied bluntly. "Like where? What are you even going to do anyways?" she crossed her arms. "I already told you i have to go and do something important. It's not much of a big deal," he said and they walked out the bathroom and went to the front door.

"You'll be back tonight, right?" she sighed as she saw him grab his keys and wallet. "I will, but i need to head off now. I promise to be here tonight," he said as he kissed her forehead and shoved his wallet into his pocket. A small note fell out as he shoved the wallet and Y/N immediately picked it up and unfolded it. Marc's eyes got wide as he watched her read it. His hands started shaking a bit and he tried his best not to freak out.

Y/N read the note and felt her heartbreak inside of her. It was a love note that wasn't from her but from another woman. His secret lover, the one whom he spent last night with. 

"Marc, I can't believe you did this to me! I can't believe you're going out with someone else behind my back!" she cried out as angry tears came out of her eyes. 

"Y/N, I'm not going out with anyone else- This is just a fan note, nothing more than just that," he stuttered nervously as he tried to come up with excuses

"Bullshit! It's very clear that this person is your secret lover, and I know you were with her last night! No wonder you weren't home."

Marc sighed, "I admit, I am going out with that woman but I'll break up with her for you. Im sorry, Y/N."

"Whatever, you can fuck her anytime you'd like. I don't care. We are over," Y/N said angrily as she packed her things to leave. She didn't know where she was going to but she obviously wasn't going to stay here anymore.

"You can't leave me! Please don't leave me," he cried out but it was no use. She was already walking out the door and next thing you know, she was gone.

He sighed as he watched her walk out of his life like that. He only had himself to blame for it because it was all his fault

The end