Roger Taylor #2

For kweencam  

Enjoy :) This is a special request so I won't be using Y/N.

3rd person POV
1976
Cameron arrived at her house that she lived in with Roger Taylor. She just had a really busy day at work so she was feeling stressed. All she wanted to do right now was rest and not worry about anybody else.

She opened the bedroom door and found Roger and a girl lying on top of the bedsheets talking to each other.
Fuck, she looks prettier than me! Cam thought to herself.
That wasn't true, this girl was kind of pretty but Cam was prettier.

Roger and the girl stopped talking and looked up at Cam who had just walked in.
"What the hell Roger! Why are you cheating on me with this girl!!" Cam yelled.
"It's not what it looks like! She's my friend! We were just talking," he said. It was true, this girl was just his friend. He was a loyal boyfriend who would never cheat on his girl.

"I'll leave right now, sorry. Bye roger!" The girl stood up and ran away feeling terrified.

When she was gone Cam sat on the bed and sighed. There was long break of silence.

"I swear, she's just a friend. I would never cheat on you," Roger said.
"Stop lying. That's what all cheaters say, they act like they're innocent from the situation!"
" but I'm telling the truth. She's only a friend!"

There was another long break of silence. Neither of them said anything. Cam wasn't in the mood for explanations and neither was Roger.

"I'm going to sleep, I'm feeling so fucking tired," she finally spoke up and went to the bathroom.

Roger stayed in the bedroom and thought to himself. How can I make her believe me?  He never wanted to hurt her in anyway. Roger stood up and went to the kitchen.

The next day
Roger showed up to band rehearsal and greeted his band mates. They started practicing for their upcoming album but Roger had trouble concentrating. He wanted to apologize to Cam but he also wanted her to believe him.
Everyone else noticed that something was bothering Rog. So they suddenly stopped.

"What, why are we stopping?" He asked feeling confused.
"Something is  on your mind Rog," Brian said.
"No, there is nothing wrong," Roger forced a laugh.
"There is something on your mind that you don't want to tell us. What's going on?" John asked.
"Now if this is about another car song then I'm against it," Freddie said.

"No, nothing to do with cars. It had to do with Cam," he sighed.
"What's going on between you two?"
"You know that girl Alexa that I'm friends with? Well Cam came home and found us talking to each other."
"So now she won't talk to you?"
"She's mad at me now. I don't know what to do! I want her to believe that she was only a friend but she won't listen to me!"

"Listen Rog, you should make a special night for her and tell her what really happened. Then she'll know that it was just a misunderstanding." John spoke up.
"Thanks Guys, Ill try to see if this works out," he said and they went back to rehearsing.

Roger came home that evening and lit the candles. He even cooked dinner which is something he rarely does.

Cam came home later that evening and opened the door to their house. She walked into the dining room and saw lit up candles and food waiting for her.
"What's going on?" She asked
"I made dinner for you," Roger said.
She sat down in the chair next to Roger's and ate her food.

"Cam, I'm sorry about what happened yesterday. Alexa is just a friend from high school who I like to talk to. But I don't love her, I love you and I will only love you, no one else," Roger said.
"Awwwww Rog, I'm sorry for accusing you of cheating. I love you to," she said and kissed him.
Roger kissed her back and smiled. His girl isn't mad at him anymore. :) then he remembered something important.
"Wait here, I have to go get something," he said and ran to their bedroom and pulled out a small box.

He went back to the dining room and kneeled down on one knee.
"Cameron, I have loved you for a long time. I love you so much that I'm doing this." He took a deep breath. "Cameron, will you marry me?"
Cam was is complete shock. She never thought that Roger would propose to her.
"Yes! Of course I'd marry you!" She screamed excitedly and slipped the ring onto her finger and kissed Roger.
They hugged and Roger smiled, now he was going to marry the girl he loves. <3

Eeeeee!!! I feel like I did a crappy job! Sorry!!
Oh and I have a Kurt Cobain and David Bowie requests coming up! :) if you want to request than request here, on the request page, my message board, or private message me ;)
~~~Toodles ~~~