Brian Jones #1

For my amazing glimmer twin, Memphis_Granday Love you girl. <3

Brian and Y/N Jones always held onto the hope of having children one day. They had always dreamt of becoming parents, so every night they'd attempt it by having unprotected sex. However, it never happened and it made y/n worried. She was worried that she was possibly infertile. This could kill their dreams of being parents, so they decided to go to the doctor to get an answer. 

"Mr. and Mrs. Jones. The doctor needs to see you," a nurse said as she looked up from her clipboard.

Brian held y/n's hand and whispered, "It's gonna be alright, darling." The couple stood up and went followed the nurse into the doctor's office.

"I regret to inform you this, but unfortunately according to our records, y/n is infertile. She is unable to get pregnant. I'm truly sorry," the doctor said in a somber tone.

Y/N kept quiet as tears began to form in her eyes. Brian noticed and wrapped an arm around her. "Thank you for letting us know, doctor." 

They exited the clinic and drove back home in silence. The moment they got home, y/n went straight to the bedroom and laid down. All her dreams and excitement of starting a family faded away. Brian noticed how upset his wife was, so he sat next to her and placed his hand on her back.

"Y/N baby, are you ok?" 

"Yea, I'm fine," she lied as her tears kept falling. 

"No, you're not ok. Come here," he said as he wrapped her into a warm embrace. Her tears began to soak the thread of his shirt, but he didn't mind. All he cared about at that moment was making sure his wife was ok. 

"Come on, cheer up. It's not the end of the world. Our dream shouldn't have to end here. There's always different alternatives such as adoption," he said as he kissed her forehead and wrapped a blanket around her. Y/N nodded her head but didn't utter a word. They spent the rest of afternoon cuddling until y/n eventually fell asleep.

Brian quietly got out of bed, and drove to the pet store. He picked up a small puppy, and bought some dog food and other materials for the dog. He came back home a few minutes later and noticed that y/n was still asleep. He placed the puppy on their bed and laid next to her. He couldn't wait for her to wake up the next morning and meet her new companion.