Mick Taylor #1

Requested by KitEastling1967 thank you for requesting!! 

This is my first request so i will using an actual name instead of Y/N

This is my first request so i will using an actual name instead of Y/N . I tried my best to make this perfect so i hope you enjoy.

June 1969

Mick, Charlie, Bill, Keith, and Mick patiently wait for their producer, Kit to come. Every member except Mick Taylor knows her and they love her. She's nice and she's friendly. Mick has never met her since he's new to the band so he's going to meet her today. He is kind of nervous because what if she doesn't like him? Meanwhile, extra musicians who are going to help record arrive to the studio.

After about like 10,20, or 30 minutes Kit finally arrives. "Hey everyone! Sorry i'm late, i was held up in traffic so thats why i'm 10,20,30, something minutes late," she says as she puts down her stuff and sits down

"Hey Kit," The Rolling Stones, except Mick T. Says.

"Kit, please allow me to introduce you to Mick Taylor our new guitarist. Mick, this is our producer, Kit," Mick Jagger says as he puts an arm around Mick Taylor.

"Hi," Mick smiles shyly at Kit and shakes her hand

"Hi, it's really nice to meet you," Kit says and Mick's heat melts.

He did not expect for her to be this beautiful. Her smile, her face, her hair, her voice, everything about her is beautiful. He has never felt this way about anyone before in his entire life. It was love at first sight

"So we should start recording shouldn't we?" Charlie asks as he picks up his drumsticks and sits down on his drum set.

"Yeah, you should recor-" Kit starts to say. 

"Honky Tonk women!!! We'll record Honky Tonk Women!!" Jagger interrupts.

Kit looks at him with an annoyed expression on her face and says, "Yeah you'll record Honky Tonk Women"

Everyone starts rehearsing and recording 'Honky Tonk Women' and eventually finish recording the song and it is now ready to be released.

"Mick, you did a great job," Keith says and gives Mick T. a pat on the back. 

"Umm thanks," Mick answers quietly. 

Everyone except Kit and Mick T. leave.

Kit was doing record producer stuff until she hears someone play guitar. It sounded beautiful so she tries to find where the music is coming from. She finds Mick playing guitar and sits down next to him. Mick doesn't look up, instead he continues playing.

"You're so good at playing the guitar, I wish I could play guitar," Kit says in the middle of his solo.
"Thanks,"Mick stars blushing.
He stops playing guitar and puts it aside. He wants to reveal his feelings to Kit, but he barely met her so he stands up and heads for the door instead.