David Bowie #2

fσя _dirtyladdio 
ι'м ѕσ ℓαтє ωιтн тнєѕє ѕкѕкѕк. ѕσяяу αиуωαуѕ нσρє уσυ єиʝσу
втω уσυ αяє α fємαℓє ιи тнιѕ σиє ѕнσт. нσρє уσυ'яє σк ωιтн тнαт ѕιи¢є уσυ'яє gєи∂єя fℓυι∂

Narrators POV
It's 8:12 pm and Teddy was sitting in front of the window, patiently waiting for David to arrive. This was her first date and she was feeling nervous and excited about it. But one question was in her mind, what he even going to arrive? She tried not to think about that because it only made her feel more nervous.

A few minutes later, a black limo arrived and parked in front of the house. David got out and knocked on her door.
Teddy opened it to reveal a gorgeous looking David in front of her. His hair, his clothes, his shoes, everything about him was gorgeous looking.
"Are you ready for our date?" He asked taking her hand and placing a gentle kiss on it.
"I think so."
They got inside the limo and drove to a fancy restaurant.

In the Restaurant
"What will you guys order?" The waiter asked.
"Umm, I guess maybe a salad and wine," David says. "How about you Teddy?"
Teddy wasn't paying attention, she was daydreaming about David this whole time. Man, she was lucky to be with someone like him.
"I will order spaghetti. I'd also like some wine," she said.
"Ok. Your food will be ready in a few minutes," the waiter said and he left

Teddy and David stayed silent. They didn't know what to say to each other. They didn't have any good conversation starters either. They gave each other awkward smiles without saying anything.
"So Umm how have you been?" David asked.
"I've been good. How about you?"
"I've also been good."
Another awkward silence.

The waiter finally arrived with their food and he put it on the table. "Enjoy your meal!" He said and left.
They started eating and suddenly David grabbed a spaghetti strand from Teddy's plate.
"Tastes good," he said after eating it.
"I know. That's why I ordered it."
Teddy grabbed something in David's said and ate it.
"This also tastes good," she said.
"Not as good as you though," he winked at her.
Teddy's skin is so pale that David easily noticed her blush. He grabbed her hand and kissed it. Then he continued eating.

She tried to pick up her glass of wine almost knocking it. Luckily none of the wine spilled so she was good.
"You ok?"
"Yes. I guess I'm a little nervous because I've never been on a date."
A few minutes later, the waiter came by again. "Are you guys planning on having dessert?"
"Yea I would like a cheesecake," David said. "How about you?"
"Umm I would also like a cheesecake I guess."
"Ok," the waiter left.

"Do you have any plans for after dinner?" David asked once the waiter was gone.
"No. I guess I'm just gonna go home and sleep. Why do you ask?"
"Nothing. I'm just curious." David had something more in his mind. He didn't want to say it explicitly so he decided to give hints, see if she understands what he wants.

Their cheesecakes arrived and they started eating.
David coughed which caught Teddy'a attention.
"You do know that this cheesecake isn't the last thing I'll be eating tonight," he said.
"Wait what?"
"This cheesecake won't be last thing I'll be eating today. I'll be eating something else after we leave." He winked
"Are you saying that you want to eat me?"
"Yup. You okay with that?"
"Of course. Just don't make it a one night stand."
"I won't. I can promise you that," David kissed her and wrapped an arm around her.

The end

ι'м ѕσ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇs. ɴx ᴜᴘ ɪs ʀᴏɢᴇʀ ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʙʀɪᴀɴ ᴍᴀʏ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇs. ᴛᴏᴏᴅʟᴇs