Marc Bolan #1

For 1-800-NORDIK

Y/N POV

Marc and I were sick of eating our home cooking so we decided to go to a fast food place and order some food there. We don't do that very often due to the unhealthiness but it's not bad going there once in a while.

We went to McDonalds (or any fast food restaurant of your choice). Marc ordered our food as I laid my head on his shoulder inside our car.

The workers give him his meal and then we drive back home eat dinner.

"Y/N, you get the dinner table ready and I'll set up our food," Marc said as he placed the McDonalds bag on the table.

I set the table up and sat down, ready to eat my burger.

Marc pulled out the food from the bag and then he sat down to eat. We ate in silence until Marc realized something.

"Y/N! The staff got my order wrong! I ordered a regular burger and they gave me a cheeseburger!" He said almost laughing.

"Bullshit! I'm going to go back there right now and demand that they give you a new order. You don't deserve this!" I said standing up from the table.

"No! It's alright, believe me. I was just saying. I don't really mind if they messed up my order," he said calmly.

"You don't mind but I do. I'm heading there right now. I'll be right back!" I said heading out the door and driving back to McDonalds.

I demanded them to make him a new order and showed them the receipt. The workers got intimidated by me and finally gave me the correct order.

"Thank you," I said smiling at the staff members and I drove back home.

When I arrived, I saw that Marc finished his burger. I gave him the new one I ordered and sat back down at the table to eat mine.

"You didn't have to do that, Y/N. I told you I didn't mind," he said.

"I felt like I had to," I said taking a bite.

"Well,I would just like to say thank you," he said as he kissed my cheek and took a bite.

"You're welcome."

The end

Wtf was this- 💀🤡