Keith Richards #2

For -rocknrolljunkie

It was a cloudy Wednesday afternoon and there weren't much plans for me today so I went to the Guitar shop to look at instruments and Rock N' Roll related shit. The store was full of many rock n' roll records, instruments, posters, and other merchandise. I always enjoyed going there in my free time just to look at things. It was a great way to spend my days.

I was looking through the acoustic guitar section and looking at all the displays. The guitars looked new, shiny, and clean as if they barely came in yesterday. I stared in awe and kept looking at more. A few seconds later, I started hearing someone play the acoustic guitar. They sounded like one of those professional guitar players that have had many years of experience. I tried to detect where the noise came from, so I made my way to the back until I found a guy sitting there, playing his guitar and singing quietly. I smiled and sat next to him, listening to him play. I don't think he even noticed me there until he finished his song. When he finished, he laid the guitar on the floor and turned to look at me.

"Oh, hey! I didn't see you there," he smiled and took a drink out of his water bottle. "Hey, I heard you playing the guitar and I decided to just come here and watch you. I think you did a great job on it, you sound so professional," I said. "Thank you, love," he said.

"So, you like rock music too?" I asked trying to not to be awkward. He had a really sweet smile that made my heart melt just a little bit.

"I do, I love rock and blues music and even plan on joining a band soon."

"That's cool, I think you would be totally great for a rock band."

"Thank you, I'm thinking of joining one as a guitarist. What do you think?"

"I think that would be a great idea! You could possibly become a music legend!" I complimented him and he laughed and kissed my cheek gently. I felt myself blush madly, and tried to make the redness in my face go away. He smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

 We continued talking about music and instruments for hours until it started to get dark outside.

"I enjoyed talking to you today, but I have to go home. We should meet each other again some time soon," I said as I stood up and grabbed my things. "We should, here's my phone number. Feel free to call me anytime," he said as he stood up and wrote his number on a small piece of paper and handed it to me.

"Bye! I'll see you again soon," I said as I headed out and waved at him.

"Wait! I have something else to give you," he said running up to me and grabbing my arm.

"What is it?" I asked and he pulled me into a kiss. I kissed back and pulled away, smiling at him. "Thank you for that," I said blushing.

"You're welcome. Bye, darling!"