Jeff Lynne #1

fσя KitEastling1967 єиʝσу.
💭 👈🏼му мιи∂ ωнιℓє ωяιтιиg тнιѕ. ѕσяяу fσя вєιиg so ℓαтє.ι нανє вєєи fєєℓιиg ∂єρяєѕѕє∂ ву нσω ¢яαρρу му ℓιfє ιѕ.
ι тнιик ι gσт ωяιтєяѕ вℓσ¢к 😑😑 ι∂єк
Btw this is bad ok im so sorry DX and its also pretty short....... i am so sorry.

Y/N's POV
"Are you ready?" he asked me as i put my jacket on.
"I don't know, i've never watched a horror movie before."
"It'll be interesting, I promise. By the way, I'm going to be with you in case you get scared."
"Okay, if you say so," I say.

Jeff wants to take me to the movie theater to watch a horror movie. However, I've never seen one in my life and i am pretty nervous. I accepted his offer because i didnt want him to be dissapointed.

He took the keys and opened his car. I got inside and we drove to the movie theater which wasn't that far from my house. It was pretty close only 5 minutes away.

"Would you like to buy popcorn or anything?" he asked as we stood in line waiting to get our tickets.
"Umm yea I'd like popcorn and Coca Cola," i said.
We walked over to the counter where they were selling snacks.
"What would you like order?" The sales attendant asked.
"Popcorn and coke," Jeff spoke up and paid.

After we got our snacks, we sat down to watch the movie. It was pretty scary so whenever I got really scared, I would hide my face in Jeff's arm. He would put an arm around me and pat my head. I felt as if I were safe.

Later that evening after movie was over, we went to sleep. I had a terrible nightmare so I got closer to him and cuddled up. He hugged me tighter and we went to sleep peacefully