(7) Movie night

Harry's POV
"do you guys want anything I'm gonna go to the store and pick up some things before the movie night" as I walk into sams room I hear Elysia on the phone to someone but I chose to ignore it "no thanks man, have you packed for tomorrow?" "No not yet I just need pick up a couple of things then I'll be done" "what times your flight?" "1am" "dude it's 7pm now you should really get a move on" "yeah I know I'll catch up with you guys later"

Headphone check, socks check right okay all I need now is my carry on bag and I'll be done. As I walk down the isle I notice a young gorgeous girl struggling to get a suitcase from the top shelf so i decided to help her out."here let me help you with that" she was really cute she had gorgeous Y/E/C eyes and beautiful Y/H/C hair. "Thanks" I was so star struck at the way she looked I couldn't help but just smile at the way she looked and walk away.

As I got home I couldn't stop thinking about the beautiful girl I had just saw I'm so frustrated that I never got her name. But I guess that's just how it is "did you get the popcorn?" I turned and looked at everyone "duh obviously let's get this started"....

A/N hey guys if there's anything you want me to add or any ideas you guys wanna put forward let me know!! ♥️