(31) Thats a wrap!!

YOUR POV

"YOU" oh no here we go
Imogen started to storm towards me and I could tell that it was going to be the start of an argument I didn't want but was expecting. "You ruined everything why would you lie about me like that you stupid bitch" "I didn't lie Imogen and we both know it we all know it Imogen." Imogen starts to raise her voice at me and it's starts to create a lot of tension and a lot of staring eyes that's when I feel Tom grab my arm for comfort.Harry: "just leave us alone Imogen you're not welcome here anymore we're done. Never speak to me Y/N or anyone again" Imogen: "you're a stupid little bitch and you're never going to anywhere." That's when she pushed me almost to the ground but luckily Tom caught me that's when everyone started to approach asking if I was okay. That's when I heard someone shout "SECURITY" and that's when Imogen got dragged away and I heard people clapping happy that she has gone when one of the girls approached me her name was Jess, "Hey Y/N I hope you're okay", "yeah I'm okay Thankyou Jess." "If it helps we're all happy she's gone she was always so rude to us all the time she thinks she's better because she's dating Shawn Mendes". "You mean was? Right?" "No I'm pretty sure she still is" then a distant voice in the backgrounders shouted Jess to go over "sorry I gotta run I hope you're okay again"

"Y/N if you don't want to carry on I completely understand we can pick it up before I fly out with Tom tomorrow" , "no Harry it's okay I actually feel so much better knowing she's gone now I'm okay and I'm ready for this to finish we have a wrap/going away party to celebrate tonight I can't film on a hangover" "haha sure let's get this thing in action"