(26) Gallery Day

***Next day***

YOUR POV
I wake up and I see Tom on the sofa I have in my room asleep. He stayed up with me pretty late last night just talking it out with me about what happened and he somehow convinced me to go to the gallery tonight, too still support Harry and I agreed to go because I needed to make sure Z and Tom got the opportunity to speak again and I wasn't going to take the risk of fixing one relationship because I'm upset about my own love life.

****Later that night****

Finally me and Tom are ready to get going to Harrys gallery opening we already knew we'd be a little late and Tom could tell I was getting anxious to see him so he gave me a small hug and told me it'll all be okay

Finally me and Tom are ready to get going to Harrys gallery opening we already knew we'd be a little late and Tom could tell I was getting anxious to see him so he gave me a small hug and told me it'll all be okay. As we walk in me and Harry instantly see each other and our eyes connect for a second he looked happy to see me and then it's like he completely changed and just rolled his eyes at me. "Hey Tom did you see that?" "Yeah he did that to me yesterday as-well I wonder what his problem is?" "Yeah me too but we will ask him later first a drink?" "You're full of the best ideas Y/N" "I try" and once I say that I get a small smile on my face reminded of the night Harry showed up at my doorstep but that smile quickly fades when I notice Imogen run up to Harry and kiss him and he kissed her back my heart sank as she was kissing him she looked at me dead in the eyes and I could feel the tears swelling in my own so I walk off into another room to catch my breathe when Tom follows me.

"Come here, it's gonna be okay don't let him ruin your makeup" that's when Tom gives me a tight hug and rests his chin on my head as I try to compose myself and that's when Harry walks in.

"I KNEW IT ..."

Authors note- sorry that it's a little short the next chapter will be full of plenty I promise :) let me know what you think in the comments