(9) Right around the corner

"TONY?!" i run up and hug him "what are you doing here?" "Zendaya is on the film she's my client you know that" "oh yeah I completely forgot" "anyway what are you doing tonight?I wanna take you out for dinner tonight" "well I did plan on just unpacking at the hotel" "non sense you're not staying at a hotel you can stay at my condo I can give you a lift to work everyday I'm here for the rest of the shooting with Zendaya anyway" "really that'd be great and save me a lot of money" "yeah grab your things and we will go"

**1 hour later**
I finally got ready and we set off to the restaurant "I hope you don't mind I invited Zendaya and Tom" "mind!! Are you crazy I love Zendaya and I met Tom earlier he was super nice" "great because were here"

As I walked in into this beautiful restaurant we saw Tom and Zendaya already seated so we went straight over "Hey you must be Y/N, Tony's told me a lot about you he said you're gonna get into acting after college?"  "Hey Zendaya yeah I'm planning ...

As I walked in into this beautiful restaurant we saw Tom and Zendaya already seated so we went straight over "Hey you must be Y/N, Tony's told me a lot about you he said you're gonna get into acting after college?"  "Hey Zendaya yeah I'm planning on it, hey tom" "hey Y/N how you doing?" "Yeah I'm good thankyou" after a couple of hours of small talk and chat I really got along with Tom and Zendaya they're awesome Zendaya gave me her number we arranged to meet up whilst I'm in the country she's so cool.

Toms phone began to ring "oh I need to get this it's my brother Harry"

**10 minutes later**
"Hey guys I've got to go I'm meeting Harry he's round the corner sorting some new directing project he's wanting me in, we're trying to find a girl to play the lead" "why not Zendaya?" "I would but i don't have the time and he's filming it back in London but hey Y/N why don't you do it?" "Oh I don't know I don't think he's gonna want me to do I've only ever done extra work I don't have any acting experience" "don't be silly he will love you you should come along" "sure why not is ok if I go tony?" "Yeah no worries take the car i get an Uber here's the keys"

We say our goodbyes to Tony and I get in the car when Tom says "Harry's gonna like you"