(8) Lets offically meet Thomas

Your POV
**1pm**
I finally get off of the plain and as I land that fresh US air hit me as I go to collect my bags I notice a familiar looking guy but I decide to brush it off all day I've been thinking about that boy who helped me with the suitcase he was so dreamy it's such a shame I won't see him again he was so cute. I collect my baggage and begin to walk out of the air port as I waited for my Uber I noticed the Familiar looking face I saw again at the luggage cart, and then I noticed a big flash of screaming teenage girls start to crowd around this person, before I could get another glance my Uber arrived and I jumped in, the road was so busy with the crowded people it was so hard to get through I had to go straight from the airport to the set and I could already feel myself running behind I started to get angry until the Uber said "that bloody marvel kid" and I looked at him asking "who?" "Some new kid he's in iron man or something my 11 year old daughter is obsessed with him I think it's Dom?" "Hmm I'm not familiar with it" and that was all that was said.

2 hours later
"Omg I'm so sorry, some celebrity had me held up in the airport it was crazy" I say as I run into the set finally arriving and ready to get onto the stage "don't worry about it we're just getting started we're still waiting on Tom to get out of hair and makeup he just flew in too" I sigh in relief that I'm not late and make a mental note to thank Tom later. There's not a lot I know about this Tom person I know he's the new Spider-Man however there's not much I've read into truthfully I don't even know what he looks like although I love marvel i haven't really paid attention much to what's been going on I know the new avengers: infinity war just came out I just haven't had the time to watch it or the Spider-Man: homecoming I really need to watch these movies I defiantly think I should do this tonight.

"READY EVERYONE INTO POSITIONS" I snap out of my thoughts as I hear the director so I set myself into the scene and wait for Mr. Holland to come out when all of a sudden a guy in the Spider-Man suit comes out this scene is where the villain comes fighting out and Spider-Man comes swinging in and we all run away so as directed I ran away and off the set and the scene continues "okay guys that was great Tom take 5" that's when I officially see his face he removes the mask and I realise instantly this is the guy I saw at the airport this is who the Uber driver about it wasn't Dom it's Tom! And then it hit me and just as it hit me it must've hit him too

"Hey I know you! I accidentally pushed you in mud a couple of days ago back in London" "haha yeah when we where walking our dogs I'm Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N and I'm guessing you're Tom?" "Haha you guessed right, so how did you get here? Did you stalk me" h...

"Hey I know you! I accidentally pushed you in mud a couple of days ago back in London" "haha yeah when we where walking our dogs I'm Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N and I'm guessing you're Tom?" "Haha you guessed right, so how did you get here? Did you stalk me" he says In a joking sarcastic tone "haha no you wish I'm an extra for the film my uncle got me in" "oh really no way who's your uncle?" "Tony Smith" "No! Way! As in smith agencies he's the agent for my best friend Zendaya" "yeah I know he told me about it awhile ago"
"HOLLAND LETS GO" "oh sorry Y/N, that's the director I need to go shoot a new scene I'll see you around?" "Yeah cya later Tom" what a nice guy you thought he was so sweet and just like that your turn and see a gorgeous curly haired boy by the food stand you go to stare harder until "Y/N" i turn and see your uncle "Tony?!" Before you go and talk to him i attempt to get a quick look at the boy I just saw but he was gone, he looked so much like the guy at the store back in London or maybe I'm just thinking about him too much...