Mornings In Malibu

I felt the heat of the sun on my back, it was beginning to feel like it would burn through my clothes. I squinted my eyes tightly not wanting to wake up from the dream I'm pretty sure I was having. I didn't feel a body near me so I was just about certain I was dreaming the whole time. I reached my hand over and touched the empty space near me to make sure and sure enough I was right. I still hadn't opened my eyes, but I did slam my head down on the cushion groaning lowly to myself.

It was a dream,

A fucked up beautiful dream.

"Good morning." I heard his voice breaking me out of my own subconscious. I raised my head slowly off the sofa cushion and my I crept slowly up looking over the edge of the sofa facing towards the voice.

There he stood,

Tall and gorgeous with his morning hair,
Same clothes from the night before,
Holding a mug with his fingers playing with the edges in a slow circular motion.

It wasn't a dream, I actually fell asleep in his arms.

Shawn fucking Mendes!

I let out a low groan as I sank my head back down away from his stare, he chuckled at my gesture.
I stood sat straight up on the sofa and I tried to fix my messy bed hair before giving up and tying it in a messy knot with the two free Bobby pins I had already in my hair. I wiped the sleepiness from my eyes before getting up and smoothing my dress down .

"It's a great morning to be alive." I heard John say as he walked down the stairs in a white tee shirt and some old raggedy grey sweats that fit just snug enough on him and his house slippers. He looked refreshed and very energized.

Oh Rose must tell me how everything went!

I need the goods.

"Morning." I said in a low tone facing towards him and Shawn now.

"Well let's get some food in our stomachs. I had a few of my chefs whip up a small buffet for us in the dining room." John said leading us to his dining area.

It was beautiful and very airy with an amazing view of the sky. He had a long table to seat about eight with brown cushion like seats and plants in each corner of the room.

The buffet was amazing and it looked almost like something out of a fancy eating show. There was fruits everywhere, coffee, orange juice, pancakes, French toast, eggs both scrambled and over easy, champagne, sausages, crepes and all the syrup we can think of, and croissants. It made my mouth water a little and my stomach let out a small growl and I placed my hand over it to silence it.

"Make yourself something to eat Yvette." John said breaking me out of my thoughts and talking with Shawn lowly about something. It didn't seem to be anything secret like just something among guys, so I didn't mind.

I walked over to the beautiful line of countless choices I started placing selective items on to my plate.

Some strawberries, bananas, blueberries, a slice of a cantaloupe, a crepe and two sausages, and I headed over to the end of the table and sat down. I looked over at the clear Malibu sky and it looked amazing from here truthfully, something I would never be able to see in my small apartment off Hollywood and vine. As I took a bit out of my sausage and crepe mixture on my fork I became hypnotized by just the view.

"Hey bestie." I heard my best friend say bringing my eyes to her as she walked towards me looking over the moon happy. She was wearing his kimono from last night but it was closed covering her naked body? She was walking lightly on her tippy toes and her short hair was just bouncing side to side and her face was barefaced. She looked beautifully fucked right.