New Years In The City

The moment we got into Shawn's suite, my hormones went on hype drive.

The scent of his cologne lingered, making me instantly close my eyes and just bask in it.

God, I missed that scent and I hated it all in the same breath.

"Here. Come let's sit you down here and I'll see if I have any Tylenol." Shawn said guiding me over to a nude love seat that stood by one of his huge glass windows overlooking the beautiful Brooklyn bridge.

I watched as he went to look for Tylenol, the way his hair fell around his forehead and how his biceps flexed as he rummaged through his suitcase.

I needed to control myself, this was NOT what we came here for. But I couldn't deny he looked exceptionally yummy tonight.

I turned my focus towards the beautiful skyline, trying to move all my sexual thoughts to the back of my mind.

He came back sitting to my where my ankle was propped up. He handed me a pill and a bottled water and he went to attend to my ankle.

I popped the pill and sipped the water slowly.

"Thank you." I said with a little tremble in my voice.

He just looked at me nodding his head with a smile and he put the napkin ice wrap on the side of my ankle.

The coldness sent a shiver up my leg and through my body instantly making me shiver a little, Shawn must've noticed because he placed his warm hand on knee and in seconds the coldness was replaced with an electric wave.

"We gotta leave it for a few minutes so it doesn't swell." He said with his hand still on my knee and he seemed to be massaging it a little.

I had to bite my lip stopping myself from letting out a small moan.

"I think I should be fine. But thank you." I said trying to sound nonchalant.

His eyes traveled from my thighs to my eyes looking at me with a hint of lust which made the fire in my stomach ignite.

He was chewing on his bottom lip looking into my eyes like if he was deep in thought, and it made me squirm.

We stood a few seconds just both lost in each other's burning desires but neither one of us reacted.

Then the door to his room opened and closed and I heard heels hitting the floor quickly. Shawn looked over his shoulder while I stared at him.

"You have to be joking with me! Are you stupid or what Shawn?" I heard the annoying voice yet again.

Why does she have a key to his room?

Shawn Stood up and he turned to face her direction his jaw was clenched and he was missing with one of the two buttons he left open on his shirt.

"What the hell are you doing here? How do you keep getting my room key?" He spoke with such annoyance but he was clearly trying to keep his cool.

It turned me on.

She walked over towards him, stopping only a few steps away from him.

This was awkward me sitting with my leg resting on a pillow, watching them interact and I wanted to move but I stood glued there.

She looked at me rolling her eyes, and then back at Shawn and she seemed to be either in love with him too or she was crazy. I couldn't tell because she placed her hand to his arm and he tensed. She saw and she didn't like he did that.

"I don't understand what is it with you and her. You could have anyone, ANYONE and you keep chasing...her. She left you like she ghosted you." She said speaking as if I wasn't sitting right there.