Lost In You

I woke up to the touch of Shawn's fingers leaving small circle imprints on my shoulder.

He kissed my forehead lightly and I started to move a little, my body was sore.

My arm was resting on his chest and I could literally feel his heart beating in my palm.

"Hey sleepy head. It's already 11." He whispered caressing my hair.

I nuzzled my face into his chest, groaning and biting his chest jokingly.

"I don't wanna wake up. Ugh please?" I shunned.

I knew he would cave In, he always does.

He let out a big sigh and he bear hugged me so tightly before he let go.

"I'm supposed to be leaving today babe." He said with so much regret in his tone.

I let go of his embrace and I laid on my back beside him, looking up at the ceiling of his hotel suite.

I couldn't even be mad,

This was his life and now mines too.

None of this was supposed to happen, after we had sex I was going to leave, I didn't want this part.

The cuddling and getting in bed.

I couldn't deal with that part because I knew where this always went.

He had to catch a flight and I was left here in my own thoughts. Or I had to catch a flight and he be in his thoughts or something.

But then once we hydrated it was like our bodies couldn't stay away.

Six months of no sex with HIM felt like an eternity.

"I'm sorry baby. I honestly didn't think I would see you again after New Years for a little while." He said caressing his finger I've my shoulder.

I turned my head to face him and I gave him a small smiles

"Don't be sorry Shawn, I get it. It's okay." I said.

His eyes met mines and he exhaled so hard, "let's disappear babe. Just you and me." He said his nerves slipping in his tone.

I looked at like he was joking so I laughed and I slapped his arm.

"I'm serous, I'm on a break. I can always change my flight back home and we can go anywhere you want." He said turning on his side to face me fully.

I repeated the same thing to him, he moved my hair out of my face and he sent waves through my body when he touched the back of my ear to tuck a few strands.

"Where would we go?" I said making him widen his eyes and he blinked a few times at me.

"Serious." He said sitting up and resting his back on the headboard.

I leaned over and I grabbed my phone and I looked at my schedule and I asked Chloe just to double check if I had any engagements I needed to do this week or for the next few days. She quickly answered and informed me that I was free for the next week.

"I'm free for a week. Why not?" I said shrugging my shoulders and he just looked at me stunned.

He cleared his throat before speaking.

He looked to be deep into a thought right now and I just couldn't get my eyes off how good he looked with his just fucked hair and sleepy eyes.

"One thing. Before we do anything else. Can we just talk? About the last six months?" He said looking over at me.