Honest 2.0

As I wiped away the river of tears that kept overflowing, I tried to gather my breathing and calm myself down.

This was not what I was expecting.

Honestly I didn't know what to expect from him.

But this, this wasn't it.

"Yvette." I heard his voice and it made me almost jump out of my skin.

I looked at his frame standing at the door, he was holding a drink in both hands.

He looked flushed.

"Wha-I thought you left." I said sniffing back and slapping away the tears that still steamed over.

He stepped back out to the balcony and he placed both drinks on the table as he sat down across from me and scooting to get in between my legs.

He laid his head on my laps and he took a deep sigh.

I wanted to run my fingers through his hair.

I placed my hand over his hair and I slowly stroked his hair, he let a low hum of satisfaction come out.

He sat up straight on the chair and I removed my hands away placing them on my lap missing his warmth instantly.

"So am I a distraction to you?" He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"You were before I met you. You distracted me from being alone after losing my mom and Nina. But once I met you, no you weren't a distraction. Your not a distraction now." I said fidgeting with my fingers out of nervousness.

He let out a sigh of relief?

He placed his hand over my thighs and gave them a light squeeze.

"I know this sounds crazy but since you've been honest I can be honest too. I care about you way more then I thought possible. Like I said it's just something about you that drew me in, maybe all the encounters in a short period of time. I didn't, I don't see you as a fan. I see you, and even with everything you said it gave me a chance to hear you. But hear me, i don't know what this is or where this might go but i want it with you, whatever it is. Now it won't be easy because yes I'll be traveling and doing crazy things, but I want it all and you, but I know you have a life for yourself and I will always respect it. But ever since we got to actually be alone and just be us it's something I crave for and I would love to show you the world but I know where that sounds crazy. I mean shit I would never say this normally, but here I am Yvette."

His eyes looked into mines and I couldn't help but smile at him. He returned the smile and he leaned in to me going for a kiss, I met him majority of the way as I climbed on to his lap. I ran my fingers through his hair and I kissed him along his jaw and down his neck. He moaned lowly so I stopped and rested in his arms.

"Thank you." Was all I could say as he grabbed my face in his hands and moving my hair away from my eyes.

"Your beautiful babe and I want you to know that. I won't hurt you but this is a gamble. Us." He said in a hush but our faces were so close together I could feel the warmth of his breath.

"How do we make this work?" I asked placing my arms around his neck and playing with the hair and the nap of his neck.

He sighed and leaned back as if he was thinking about what to say.

"I don't really know. Just be in the moments that we do have together." He said moving his hands to my hips and rubbing his hands up and down my sides.

This made my body shiver at his touch.

It felt like everything.

I didn't want him to stop.

But I didn't want to ruin the moment.

"Okay." Was all I could say as i found my lips on his and kissing him with every burning desire I had.

He met with my movements and his hands went under the sweater touching my bare back as he pulled me into him closer.

My hands were all over his hair and it felt like magic.

"This still doesn't feel like its real at times." I said breaking my lips off his and trying to catch my breath.

He laughed and I felt it come from his chest and I looked at him with an eyebrow cocked. He caressed my thighs before jokingly slapping them making me jerk up a little.

"Does that feel real?" He said rubbing where he slapped softly.

"Choke me and it might." I said half teasing.

His eyes grew wide and he lightly placed his huge hand around my neck and he caresses my neck and went to the nap of my hair and pulled it lightly but enough for my head to slightly go back.

That turned me on instantly.

"Don't tell someone to choke you babe." He said before he started kissing my neck and biting on my sensitive spots making me a moaning mess.

"Just once?" I moaned putting my head back giving him more access.

He shook his head no and he let my hair go as he held the back of my neck in his large hand as he kept biting and sucking on my neck leaving wet traces as he went to my jaw line and then meeting my lips.

"Lets get out of the apartment before we end up in the bedroom all day." He said before giving me a quick peck and then slapping my ass lightly for me to get up.

I stood up and got off him and walked to the entrance of the balcony door and I turned to him,
"Would that be a bad thing?" I asked as I winked at him and wiggled my ass at him teasingly.

He laughed and threw his head back biting down on his lip and letting a groan out as I walked into the apartment.