Studio Sessions

"Can you please tell me where we are going? I hate surprises." I whined as Shawn smiled driving down the LA freeway.

After I had gotten dressed he took me to the place he stays in while he's in LA to get changed and literally after that he just basically told me get in the Tesla that he rented while here and we've been on the freeway ever since.

"Were spending the day together. I'm gonna show you my world." He said never removing his eyes off the road but smiling.

I couldn't stop staring at him.

He looked so cozy in his LIFT pullover sweater, his jean jacket, with his hair a curled over mess and his sunglasses.

"How do you always look good? Shouldn't that just be illegal." I asked laughing at how stupid I sounded but I had to just say it.

"How do you always look good? That should be illegal." He mocked grabbing my thigh and squeezing it making me jump a little.

He knows that feels good,

Fucking tease.

"What's with you squeezing my thighs so much?" I asked looking at his hand as he did it again.

"What's with you pulling my hair every chance you get?" He asked mockingly with a smile on his face.

I rolled my eyes but I had a smile on my face as I looked out of my window at the traffic that he seemed to be by passing effortlessly.

"Your thighs are sexy, so I like squeezing em." He said squeezing my thigh again.

"Your a tease Mendes." I said placing my hand behind his neck and caressing his hair. 

"Only with you babe." He said.

I let out a snort and laughed way to loud, "shut the hell up."

He laughed along with me and he slapped my thigh before putting his hand back on the wheel.

I turned the radio up as I heard his voice come on and I started singing along loudly,

You've got a hold of me
Don't even know your power
I stand a hundred feet
But I fall when I'm around you
Show me an open door
Then you go and slam it on me
I can't take anymore
I'm saying baby
Please have mercy on me
Take it easy on my heart
Even though you don't mean to hurt me
You keep tearing me apart
Would you please have mercy, mercy on my heart

I was dancing in my seat and moving my hands to the motion of the music and he was literally in tears laughing at my crazy antics and he jumped in to join me once the chorus dropped again.

One hour later

We pulled into a loop entrance and he parked the car  and we walked into a gigantic wooden door with clear glass windows surrounding the front entrance.
It looked like an old vintage house, I remembered instantly why this looked so familiar.

"Are we going to a studio session?" I said stopping and releasing his hand, making him turn and look at me.

"Yeah, your gonna meet some of my friends and the masterminds behind the songs you love so much." He said smiling, grabbing my hand and walking us into the the house?

I walked in complete shock, once we got inside it looked like everything in the pictures and more.
It had such an earthy vibe with such a chill namaste like thing for it. I heard musical instruments playing and people talking and laughing as we went down a long hallway that was led to a huge open concept.