New Beginnings

Christmas Day

I had finally finished moving into my new apartment, sadly enough it was now Christmas Day and I was just throwing out the last of my moving boxes when I realized what day it was.

My new next door neighbor had greeted me at the hallway as I was about to walk back into my apartment.

"Hi, you must be the new neighbor. I'm Lilly I live in 9A." A tall blonde with ombré like hair, and a very busty chest hiding behind a wrap floral dress said holding a small basket of assorted cheeses and wine and a huge smile.

I wiped my hands on my sides of my baggy pants and spoke, "It's nice to meet you, I'm Yvette 9J. Sorry I look like shit just getting settled in is all."
I tried to brush the loose strands of hairs that escaped from my messy top bun. I couldn't even imagine what a mess I must've looked.

She smiled a sincere smile almost and her blue eyes sparkled.

"Omg your beautiful, if this is you a mess I dare to wonder what you look like regularly." She winked at me before handing me a the basket.

"Oh my goodness, that's far to kind of you." I said holding it and loving everything about it.

Cheese and wine, that's gonna be dinner

"I'll see you around neighbor, merry Christmas." She said bouncing towards the elevator her blonde hair bobbing side to side as she walked like a model.

She looked like she could be one. I shook my head clearly missing what she said.

Merry Christmas.

I completely forgot.

I turned inside to my apartment and placed the basket on my kitchen counter and I began sending my small list of merry Christmas texts to people.

I saw Shawn's number and I wondered if I should bother him, I knew he was spending time with his family from both his Instagram and Twitter.

Yes. I still casually stalked him even though I did have his number.

Seeing him or hearing him made me happy, even if it wasn't because of me. He made me not feel so alone when he spoke or smiled, I never could understand how that was possible but it was.

After much contemplation I sent him a small cute text message.

Merry Christmas handsome, hope your have a very merry time back home with your family. Glad your finally taking some time off. 😜💛

Message sent.

I placed my phone down and decided to take my cheeses and wine to my beautiful balcony facing towards the water and enjoy the beautiful 78 degree weather on this Christmas Day.

Today was a good day overall, the nightmares have came less and lesser now with therapy. I also started getting into new things, yoga and meditation have became my new drugs and self help books. Rose sent me such an amazing care package of things to help me get into new zen and stuff, so it was really good stuff. I even started to write again, journaling. It was always such a huge outlet for me after my mother's passing and I had stopped without even realizing it once I got so consumed in him, Antonio.