More Than Words Can Say

"I dont want to go. damn it Rose!" I whined as i dropped on the bed covering my face with my arms and kicking my feet in the air like a small child having a tantrum.

Rose laughed as she slapped my feet, walking away while typing on her phone.

I had told Rose about mine and Shawn's exchange of messages and she instantly scolded me for being a little bit of a bitch.

I mean i wasn't trying to be a bitch, but i didn't know how i should act because a huge part of me just wanted to be wrapped in his arms and bed and get lost in each other.

But that isn't reality,

i mean it was last night but it couldn't be a constant thing.

Not for me.

I needed a nap badly, i was giving myself a migraine with all this thinking i was doing.

So i turned over and i started to get comfortable in Rose's bed. I nuzzled up in his sweater and i took a deep breath to smell his scent and i closed my eyes getting lost in a sea of his hands and lips all over my body.

Six hours later.

When i woke up it was already dark out, i was so confused so i checked the time on Rose's nightstand next to her bed.

9:15pm

Shit,

I really fell asleep, asleep.

I got up calling for Rose and when she didn't answer, i called her phone and she sent me straight to voicemail.

A sudden fear started to creep up inside me, i got up off the bed and i turned her room light on and walking towards her bathroom.

I looked at my phone and i saw that i had two missed calls from Shawn, and i didn't bother to call him back. I was worried about where the hell Rose was.

Then i got a imessage from her.

Hey, im with John, im going to get ready here. Hope you'll go to Shawn's party, we're going. Love you and don't be mad I let you sleep I'm sure you needed it. Xoxo

I sat on the toilet with my head hung low and I closed my eyes again trying to take slow deep breaths and trying to calm the nerves that had me
Jilted for a second or two. When that didn't seem to be working I decided I needed a shower, so that's what I chose to do.

<> <> <> <> •

After about a few minutes in the shower the hot water made my body relax instantly and I was in a much more calmer state.

I was humming to some old tunes when I heard Roses door bell ring, I jumped back and covered myself in the shower like if someone walked in on me naked. I looked down at the ridiculous thing I just did and I shook my head to bring me down from the nerves that just ripples through me again. The ringing came again, this time I took the towel and stepped out the shower drenched as I wrapped it around my body tightly. I crept slowly to turn the door knob and opening the door, I looked around Rose's apartment from one corner to the other before I walked on my tiptoes towards the door.

Then my phone started ringing again loudly from the bathroom, making me jump almost out of my skin, "shit!" I hissed before slapping my mouth shut with a loud slap that echoed.

Great job !

The killer is gonna kill you,

I'm a die naked wrapped in a towel.

The ringing of the door bell proceeded.

I nearly tripped running towards the door in my most stealth way possible.