Cant Get You Off My Mind

I couldn't stop tossing and turning.

Something didn't feel right.

I jumped out of my sleep frantically looking around the dark bedroom.

I was in my bed.

Alone.

I slammed my head back on my pillow, it was just a nightmare.

I looked at the time,

3:30am

I laid on the side of the bed and I began to scroll down my news feed.

Model lily Jade threw a star studded event last weekend in popular hotel The W.

Here's photos of the event.

As I scrolled I saw a picture of me and lily on the red carpet together. She was all smiles and I had a small grin on my face that would be easily be taken for a resting bitch face. Then there was another one of us holding hands and laughing.

I kept scrolling and then there was a photo of both lily and Hailey hugging each other and then one of al three of us talking.

My heart was pounding and then there was one of Ryan with his arm around me and lily as he tried to get lily to leave with him.

Most of the headlines had everyone's name except mines. It was more the mysterious brunette friend of lily jade.

Then that's when I saw the photo!

me and Shawn in Paris the one I took almost a year ago when I first saw him under the Eiffel Tower!

Captioned at: seems that this is rumored to be mendes girlfriend.

Then there where screen shots of him commenting under my photos as well as mines I left on his.

How the hell did these people even dig this deep?

Then I realized that I still had the photo of me and him deep in my Instagram feed.

This is bad!

This is really bad.

Then there was more captions of me and Hailey Baldwin being at the same party and supposedly we had a falling out over Shawn.

Which wasn't true at all.

I started to panic, to much was unraveling, to quickly and then just like clock work.

My Instagram started to blow up with comments from mendes army fans and DMs.

I didn't even know who to call first. My head began spinning.

iMessage from S🦕❤️

Care to explain this bullshit I'm reading on the blogs?

*screenshot of Pop crave article*

Fuck, he's clearly upset.

Y: It's not the way they are making it out to be!
We didn't even talk about you, lily introduced us and Ryan came and mentioned New Years and how I know you. Told him I didn't really no you and we left it at that. She was nice, and we spoke a few words not about you or anything!

S: I don't care about that, I saw you and Ryan. He was all over you! I told you to stay away from him! He's a creep Yvette! Also you meeting Hailey I don't see why you didn't tell me. I thought no secrets.

Y: he wasn't all over me Shawn! He was trying to hit it with lily! I didn't tell you about Hailey because I was a little jealous! Okay, fuck. She's so beautiful and so sweet it's impossible for me to not like her but then you and her had something and I can't help but wonder how the hell you go from her to me! I know I sound ridiculous but it's the truth. I wasn't hiding us meeting, more like I was hiding my own insecurities because I'm not your girlfriend but I can't help how I feel. This is getting harder for me.

S: when are you gonna understand it's different with you. I like YOU all of you, your fucking beautiful too me. Is that not enough? You keep saying what your not, but what about what you are too me.

Y: I'm sorry. This article shit has me messed up. They have our picture from Paris that I forgot I had on my damn Instagram. Their putting it all together. What are we supposed to do? I don't want to be that girl.

S: I asked Andrew what we can do to minimize it but once it's out. It's kinda just out.

Y: they are saying we're dating.

S: I no.

Y: what do we do about that?

S: ignore it.

Y: that's easy for you to do. If people at my job see this I'll be the hottest topic forever.

S: idk babe. I mean is it really a bad thing if people think that?

Y: I'm not famous Shawn, I'm a fan. So do you see what I'm saying. Everyone is going to think I'm using you for something or worst.

S: fuck what everyone thinks! What do you want?

Y: make it go away Shawn. Release a statement or something.

S: you want me to lie?

Y: like you haven't before?

S: low fucking blow Yvette. You don't even know anything about that situation. It was nothing like ours!

Y: I'm sorry! I just never been through something like this.

S: I know babe, just breath.

Y: I really wish I was with you right now. 🙁

S: me too baby. I see your not sleeping?

Y: I don't want to miss talking to you.

S: come to Amsterdam, then we can be in the same time zone.

Y: lost in Japan reference? Your a loser. 😝

S: you love it.

Y: debatable 😜

S: I need to see you babe

Y: me too.

S: So..

Y: Okay.

S: don't joke with me Yvette.

Y:

A/N: This was a short chapter of course also a slight filler

But like wow! Yvette and Shawn are really on some boyfriend/girlfriend without even being anything!

Are things to good to be true?????

Or is Yvette finally making a break through to be happy?