Unstable

"Yvette come on. Don't do this right now." Shawn said trying to grab my wrist as I stepped out the Uber and started walking to the hotel.

Jake came out and Shawn was sprinting behind me, grabbing my wrist and turning me.

"Get off. You have fans right there. Just let me go Shawn, go do what you have to do. It's fine." I said lowly trying to calm my rising temper.

I hated anyone to grab me like that, even though I knew Shawn wasn't going to hurt me like Antonio did, I didn't enjoy being held like that.

"Babe, please try to understand where I'm coming from. If I had a choice I would spend the day with you hands down. You came all this way. But this is my label." He said so softly he sounded hurt.

I hated to be that person but I had a right to be upset too.

"I understand Shawn." I kissed his cheek and he eased into it before letting me go.

Once he let me go I went straight to the hotel.

I heard fans whispering and pictures being taken but I didn't care.

I needed to get out of here.

Once I got into the hotel I headed straight to the private elevator and went to my room. As I was riding up I took my phone out and I started looking through social media, sure enough there were pictures of me and Shawn plastered everywhere.
My Instagram instantly went from having only 300 followers to 2,000+ my photos where all being bombarded with comments, I didn't even want to bother to look through them.

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks and again I was in tears.

•••

I was in the shower, I'm not sure how long I had been in there but my hands were becoming prune like and I finally stopped crying. I started to wash my body off with soap and I was calming down when I heard the front door slam and I heard his footsteps.

I washed the soap off my body and I walked out of the walk in shower and grabbed a towel and dried off.

When I walked into the bedroom I saw Shawn sitting by the window on the small round table and he was fuming. He looked over at me and I held his gaze with my eyebrow arched.

"What?" I questioned as he tapped his foot fast.

"I'm trying to understand something. Why did you get angry in the car and make that stupid remark?" He said huffing trying to calm his tone.

"Which one? Be specific Shawn." I said dragging his name towards the end in a condescending way.

"Don't patronize me Yvette. What the fuck did you mean sorry was gonna be the soundtrack to our relationship?" He said getting up and standing his chest rising fast.

"You heard what I said, now you take it how you please. Im not here to spell shit out for you, that's what you have Andrew for." I said walking towards my clothes that was laying on the edge of the bed, I began put my underwear on under my towel before I let it drop to put the rest of my clothes on.

He chuckled and I knew he was angry. His chuckle was more of a fuck boy laugh trying to cover his anger up.

"Your being very testing and I'm trying to figure out why. Are you trying to ruin this already? Is it just that impossible for you to be happy with me? Or anyone for that matter?" He said eyeing over my naked body and biting his lip.