Be Yours, Be My Dear

I felt the mattress press down as someone was getting up, I turned to face the figure in the shadow. He looked even better with clothes off, his boxers sitting low. He looked to good to be real even in the dark.

"Hey, I'm gonna shower and head to the gym. Go back to bed, I'll be back in a few." He leaned down and placed both hands on his side of the bed and kissed my curly messy hair that was laying on the side of my face.

I held the thin bed sheet against my chest to cover my naked body, like he didn't explore every inch of me in the sensual of ways.

"I should probably leave too. So this doesn't get awkward." I said with a slight rasp, I cleared my throat and turned to the side I was on and started to look for my items of clothes that were scattered all on the floor.

"Don't run away again. I want you to stay, can you just get back in bed and rest." He said sitting on his side of the bed sideways looking at me.

"Only if you stay with me and rest too." I said in a matter fact tone.

He stood thinking for a few moments.

I knew he had a schedule he liked to keep by, but if anyone needed to rest it was him. He works so hard on and off tour, because he is just so worried that the moment he doesn't stay relevant the world is going to forget him. I know that's not true.

"Fine." He sighed with a grin on his face that I could see even in the dark.

I smile showing teeth and he looks at me shaking his head as he starts to scoot to the headboard of the bed and leans on it tapping his chest. I went back on the bed and scooted next to his chest.

"Thank you." I said as I placed my head on to his chest and resting my hand on his chest playing with his pendant lightly.

"Mmhm." Was all he said lowly as he caress my hair in his fingers and resting his chin on my hair lightly.

It took a few more minutes before I felt his chest take a deep low sigh and then I heard his breathing relax, he was asleep.

Three hours later

I looked at my reflection in the mirror of his gigantic bathroom.

My eyes had a sudden brightness to them,

My cheeks were rosy,

I had this plastered smile on my face.

I felt amazing, I felt like the best sleep I had ever gotten in months honestly.

I tied my hair into a high ponytail, finished brushing my teeth with a new toothbrush that Shawn gave me from his linen closet.

Does he do this often that he needs to have spare toothbrushes?

Who are we kidding, I'm sure he has a bunch of one night stands

Just look at him.

I then started to feel a tingle of jealously coming over me just the thought of other girls being in the same situation I was in.

Don't go there Yvette,

You knew this was a possibility, you're not his girlfriend and you may never be. Take this for what it was and just that. You slept with Shawn Mendes, you cuddled with him, kissed him, had moments with him. Enjoy that and move on, your old enough to know what this is.