Jamaica

As we drove down the New jersey freeway I looked over at Shawn confused.

He was on his phone furiously texting, his eyebrows were scrunched over the middle of his forehead and he was biting at his thumb nail.

"Stop biting your nails." I said pulling his hand away from his mouth.

He looked over at me and he gave me a tight lip grin as he moved his hand down to my lap and he squeezed my thigh.

"Were are we going?" I asked as I bit down on my bottom lip trying to control my still very active hormones.

"I got us a private jet, so we aren't bothered." He said putting his phone back in his pocket and caressing my thigh again as he turned to look out the window of our ride.

I wasn't surprised, he seemed pretty serious about us just being alone and getting away.

I thought that was such a cute gesture but of course I felt guilty because I knew his fans would be so curious of him just disappearing. He didn't even stop to take photos with the few fans that stood outside waiting for him, instead we took the back entrance and he asked the hotel security to please just make sure that no one saw us leaving.

I placed my hand over his and I gave him a gentle squeeze, making him look at me with such admiration that it gave me instant butterflies. I could never understand how after all this time he still was able to do this to me.

•••

About 35 minutes later we got to the tarmac and saw the light jet already queued up and waiting. Shawn stepped out the car first and he went to get our luggage's out of the trunk, I came out behind him fixing my self. The cold January air was definitely out today, I was glad we would be going to much warmer climate right now. I held my light jacket closed to my chest as I waited for Shawn.

"Babe, go up ahead, I know you're cold." He said peaking from the side of the back of the car.

I didn't even fight him on it, I headed towards the metal steps that led up to the jet, I saw a female stewardess waiting for me at the top of the steps. I looked up at her as I walked up the steps.

"Hi mrs- she seemed hesitant but I quickly smiled and I corrected her. "Yvette. Just call me Yvette please." I said smiling again and following behind her.

"Of course. My name is Amber, So this will be a 4 hour flight and today your pilots are Mark and Jason. They are very pleased to be at you service today. So you can get settled in and once the flight begins I'll be coming around with refreshments and such." Amber said with a big smile as she gestured me to a spacious seat by the window.

The jet was very cozy, and had a small pull out bed like thing, there were two small tables in front of mine and Shawn's seats. And everything was very lowly lit even though it was only 11:30am.

"Thank you Amber." I said as I took my seat after removing my jacket and sweater.

Shawn came about five minutes later, he was so tall that he had to hunch over when he entered the jet. It made me giggle lowly and he looked over at me as he walked to take the seat next to me with a smile on his face.

"You're such a giraffe." I joked going into a small fit of giggles making me cover my mouth.

"Shut up. You don't seem to mind it." He Joked back as he took one of his sweaters off. He hit his hand on the top of luggage department above our heads, that's when I really lost it. I laughed so loudly and snorted.

"Fuck!" He said sucking his teeth and holding a low groan. He sat down next to me as I was in tears of laughter. "That's funny,eh?" He asked with a bit of a sour tone.