The 103rd Dossier

(^ Blue dots are cities)

Welcome to the Tribute Bios! Every tribute in the game has their info on this chapter. The head game maker, JP, will be providing commentary as well.

COLT CORY

xxXR3DBOSSXxx AGE: 18D1 MaleBACKSTORY: Colt grew up in a lap of luxury, and most importantly, power

xxXR3DBOSSXxx
AGE: 18
D1 Male
BACKSTORY: Colt grew up in a lap of luxury, and most importantly, power. The Cory Family was hooked up with the mayor, and his family was strong. He has a sister. Like any aspiring Career, he trained since the ripe age of 4 for the games. Colt became a prodigy, mastering the sword at 13 and the axe at 14. He then headed his own regiment of Careers for training at just 15. He's become a natural leader and fighter.
PERSONALITY: Colt is uptight, demanding of respect, and the dominant force in every room. He can keep his cool remarkably well, and has the patience to endure anyone challenging him.
SPECIALTIES: Colt is, as discussed, a prodigy at CQC combat. His form is more disciplined, rather than being based on brute force like Mason Turef or Kable. He is a very strong leader and can plan well. Great athletic ability.
WEAKNESSES: Like many combat-focused tributes, Colt is weak with nature. He is very insecure about someone taking his power away, making him somewhat paranoid under his calm demeanor.
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Dual Bladed Sword
COMMENTARY: An absolute force to be reckoned with. Colt will be sure to be ruthless and cunning. To everyone else, good luck. You'll need it, especially if he gets his hands on La Espada De Furia.

ABIGAIL TORRES (Abbie)

nellouse1 Age: 12D1 FemaleBACKSTORY: Abbie bathed in luxury and wealth during her childhood in District 1

nellouse1
Age: 12
D1 Female
BACKSTORY: Abbie bathed in luxury and wealth during her childhood in District 1. Naturally, such a wealth imbalance will lead to people wanting to take some of the wealth for their own. Their house had an attempted robbery, and the Torres family grew more and more scrutinized. The Capitol promised to protect their estate if Abbie trained to be a Career, and that's exactly what happened. She wasn't the best Career, but volunteered at twelve anyway.
PERSONALITY: Abbie has a knack to be helpful, but ends up being so pry-like that she usually just makes it worse. Naïve and gullible, scared easily, and not very bright.
SPECIALTIES: Abbie is great with nature, cardio, and stealth. Determined.
WEAKNESSES: Abbie is gullible, weak, and hesitant to kill.
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Expanding Blade: An advanced Capitol Weapon based on a sword but with a smaller profile and an expandable blade.
COMMENTARY: She has the odds against her, but I think she can manage to pull it off. She seems like a great scout for the Careers.