The Bloodbath

I think this song goes well with it, I love it ^

- T H I R D P E R S O N -

     "And, we're here." Flickerman announces, JP sitting right next to him. President Snow was watching at her desk, awaiting the spilling of blood.

     The tributes were lined up as follows, from the north side of the horn clockwise:
Isla
Brittany
Aubreigh
Roux
Cassandra
Pantone
Ellie
Verí
Kayden
Elisa
Nich
Abbie
Danny
Maya
Jayden
Kasi
Morgan
Luke
Colt
Willow
Leo
Sephora
Louis
Clyde

     The president laughs as they kill one another. Here's a recap:

- W I L L O W - L I N N I A -

     The horn bellows, and I get one last wink off to Isla, who was four pedestals to my right. The other Careers were scattered around, and I could see Roux three pedestals away to my left. Between us was Brittany and Aubreigh.

     I leap off of my pedestal, running straight to the horn. Half of the tributes were, while the other half scrambled to grab bags, ATV's, or just run the fuck away. Louis, who was 2 pedestals to my right, was nowhere to be seen.

     I make it to the horn, and as expected, find my perfect blade near instantly. I hear someone run up behind me, and I spin the blade around to slice whoever had run up.

Oh, no, Isla.. Wait no. It wasn't. It was Brittany. Oh god, I can't start having those illusions. If I was orchestrating them myself, that was a huge problem. Brittany falls to the ground, her boot collapsing first and then herself. I had installed an open zipper in her throat. I could feel the adrenaline rush kicking in, and I wanted more.

That was the first cannon to blow, and I take a look at the chaos outside the horn.

- Jay and Pan were battling over a supply bag. Jay wins it, and Pan hops into an ATV Kasi had driven. They had one pack of supplies, evidently gotten by Kasi.

- The Mechanitards, apart from Jayden, were leaving on a golf cart, and Jay looks at them. "Oh, come on!" He screams, nearly throwing his bag. Verí and Leo had a bag each.

     - Danny has gotten his trident, and had ran off. It was almost funny how slow he was.. wait, how did he get the trident in that time if he was just.. so fat?

- A B B I E - T O R R E S -

I duck, dodging a throwing knife from Ellie Tyson, the District 6 girl. We were actually very similar in size, and this would be an interesting fight.

I charge her with my new-found blade, holding up a supply bag to catch her next knife. It stabs into the front, opening a pocket. A map flies out, but I don't care. We'd have enough. An apple falls out, and I take a page from Verí's book. I lob it at her, and it hits her square on the forehead.

She wrestles with my bag, grabbing her lodged knife and swinging. I was small and nimble enough to dodge her quick swings, but it was too much of a challenge. She tackles me to the ground, and gets ready to plunge a knife through my neck.

     I hold the knife back, in the classic standoff I had watched so often. They had taught us how to counter this in training. It pays off when I wrap my leg around and make her lose her balance, being able to rip the knife away and get ready to attack.