The Evaluation

THE SCORES: Score is based on 1-13, 13 being best. Commentary will be there as well.

DISTRICT ONE
Colt: 11
Abbie: 9
The tributes of District one displayed incredible ferocity, determination, and some special skills. Colt with his CQC, and Abbie with her nimbleness.

DISTRICT TWO
Roux: 12
Willow: 10
Like District One, District Two didn't disappoint. Some remarkable combat skills from Roux, earning the highest score of any tribute this games. Lots of impressive versatility in weapons with Willow.

DISTRICT THREE
Morgan: 11
Jayden: 6
Morgan managed to electrically short out the room, which would have got her an even higher score if it wasn't so hard to reset. Jayden was surprisingly average.

DISTRICT FOUR
Nich: 9
Isla: 10
The district four tributes, while strong, managed to be remarkably bland. Potential is there, just not creative potential.

DISTRICT FIVE
Leo: 8
Elisa: 8
Leo was interesting with his electric x-bow, and Elisa was particularly good with her stealth. More creative, but less overall potential, we think.

DISTRICT SIX
Kayden: 9
Ellie: 7
Both tributes were strong with their CQC skills, but Kayden's brute strength upped his score.

DISTRICT SEVEN
Verí: 7
Sephora: 7
Verí used the room's environment to creatively fight them off, especially with fruits. Sephora used mostly standard tactics. Overall, not a district to overlook.

DISTRICT EIGHT
Luke: 10
Maya: 7
Luke continues to upset expectations, smashing them in the process. Maya, we assume, tried to look as average was possible.

DISTRICT NINE
Clyde: 6
Aubreigh: 7
Clyde underperformed expectations. Aubreigh, however, pulled some great potion and poison work.

DISTRICT TEN
Louis: 7
Cassandra: 3
Louis did average, nothing really surprising. Cassandra, however, we don't know how high she must have been during this. She gets a three, out of pity and cardio. She literally just ran around.

DISTRICT ELEVEN
Pantone: 9
Kasi: 10
Pantone was very versatile, and impressed a lot. He had to get the attention of the game makers once, which is why he isn't a 10. Kasi demonstrated impressive boomerang work, and impressed all of us.

DISTRICT TWELVE
Danny: 6
Brittany: 9
Danny did better than expected, taking down three guards and absorbing their assaults by running into them. Mad lad. Brittany took an idea from her rebel, traitor, and scum cousin by shooting targets with her eyes blindfolded. Still impressive.