Day 2, Part 2: Fast Paced

- A U B R E I G H - W H E A T L E Y -

I wake up to the sun high in the sky. I'd slept through the morning, and it had to be noon at least. I rub my eyes, trying to remember the events of yesterday as they start to come back to me.

     It's at this point that I heard a faint whistle outside. It may have been quiet, but it was very recognizable. It was the unmistakeable whistle of a sponsor. Thankfully, someone had helped me out. I hope.

     I get up, grabbing my knife quickly and heading outside. The package plops to the floor, and the parachute falls over it. I grab it and drag it inside, knowing that it was the safest place to open the package. I rip off the parachute, then at the box.

     Inside was a quad rotor drone, with a tablet right next to it. The Survey Drone. It had been in a lot of games prior, but no one really used it. That was a shame, since it was really good. Hell, barely anyone noticed it.

I take it out and slide the switch on both the controller, and the drone. The controller/tablet lights up and starts showing a camera feed from the drone. Amazing. I take the stairway up to the balcony of the second floor, before launching the drone.

I fly it up, getting used to the controls. Then, I take it out over the mansion and look in awe. I had barely explored this place, and it was massive. The scenery was amazing too, had I not been in a deadly reality show.

There was just one problem... Elisa Eunomia, walking right into the mansion from the other side. She had seen the drone.

INTERACTIVE QUESTION: Alleny-Reads2002 What does Aubrey do about the mansion being occupied by Elisa?

- R O U X - H A D E S -

     I see the three take their time and figure out what to do. Clyde was the first to spring into action, throwing his knife at me and booking it. I begin to chase him, but then remember that we had gotten the same speed score in training. It'd be a death sprint with no pay off.

     But Kasi, on the other hand, was slow. And if Pan stayed back to help her... I had a double kill right in my grasp. I turn around, just as Kasi gets cut out of the tree. Pan hands her the boomerang, and they look at me in terror and freeze.

     "Perfect." I mutter, and they start running. I take off after them, running straight into the forest area. These poor bastards had it coming for them. I keep going through the trees, but eventually realizing they weren't running anymore. They had hidden themselves.

     A boomerang flies to my north, just past a tree and right back to a bush. Perfect, dumbasses. I rush up there, and hear rustling In the foliage. I bring out my Paper Blade, slamming it down on the bush. No one comes out, through. Not even any blood. They just foiled me.

     Footsteps approach me rapidly, and my anger comes out in full swing. Clyde pops out of the tree-line, blind luck setting him here with me. I throw the hardest punch I think I've even given, landing on the side of his face and laying out his body like a rag doll. He tumbles to the ground, a major welt already forming under his right eye.

     "Tough luck." I mutter, taking my sword and making a little cut across that side of his face. Kind of like my scar. His body lays still on the ground, and a cannon fires in the distance. Really? One shot was enough?