Day 4: Judgement

- J P , HEAD GAMEMAKER -

     "So, the results are in." I say, looking at it interestingly. Hmm, they picked the one with the Careers. Well, they've chosen their winner. Without the Careers being weakened, There was no way anyone but Roux could beat them. They wanted a Career victory this year.

     "Sir, a sponsor request is coming in." An assistant says. I look over. "A Steak Dinner."

     Don't tell me it's for Clyde..

     "Its being sent for Clyde, sir." I slam my fist on the table. Those guys were trying to ruin my fight with Clyde. I look at him on the screen, and he was ready to strike. I get a smile.

     "How long is that going to take?" I ask, and the assistant looks at his screen.

     "15 minutes, sir." He replies, and a smile goes across my face. I pull up the screen of all three scenes, before chuckling a bit.

     "Alright, Clyde." I say. "Patience is a virtue."

     I sit down, with a sly grin on my face. This derailing would just create another fight. But, that's fine with me. In fact, it's great.

- K A Y D E N - B R O E S O N -

     The sunrise begins as I walk through the maze of trailers. I was ready to spill blood today. Nobody could screw this up. I round a corner, and my feet stop with a squeak on the dew-covered ground.

     One hundred feet in front of me was Leo, sitting on a wooden bench. He was flipping his token around in his hand, but from my distance I couldn't make out what it was. He looks up in a bit of shock, then looks back down to his token calmly.

     "You've been tracking me." Leo says, squinting at me. The sunlight was behind me.

     "Yes." I confirm. "Make your prayers, kiss your people goodbye. I'm gonna tear you a new asshole, just like the training center. Only, there's no Verí to back you up."

     "Don't talk of him." Leo requests.

     "I'll talk of anyone I please." I retort, and Leo stands up.

     "We're not in the training center anymore, Gay-den." He says, pulling out a small hatchet. It was nothing compared to my hammer, but it still posed a small threat.

     I hear something wiz by my head, and my hair stands to follow it. I hear crackling from it, and then a bang. I look to my right, and an electric bolt had landed in the wall of a trailer. I look towards where it was fired from, and see a terrified Morgan Atkinson, fumbling with a crossbow she doesn't know how to work.

     "Shit." She says, trying to fumble with the string. I start to run for her, and she drops the crossbow. I slam my war hammer on it, breaking the weapon in two. No bow for you, Frost. I chase Morgan down some more, with Leo's footsteps following.

     Those dumbasses couldn't have made this easier for me. Leo was the ranged person, and Morgan was the CQC person. They'd switched the roles to try and distract me, but it only reduced their abilities to something like a monkey fucking a football. Retards.