The Training, Night 4

- I S L A - C A R L -

     I was hanging out with Willow in the hollow room when the door opened, revealing.. oh god. It was Colt, clearly not pleased with what had occurred last night. Willow And I knew it was a lie, but I guess he didn't.

     "Come with me." He says. "Important details, girls."

     "Y-yeah." I say, trying not to piss him off any further. That was a bit disrespectful, though. I'd make sure that didn't become a habit of his. That would make our ever broken alliance even more insufferable. We walk out of the room, Willow blushing.

     Colt leads us to the pool, where Nich, Abbie, and Roux were waiting. We take seats in a circle of chairs, and a Colt locks the door to the pool before sitting. I guess no one should hear this.

     "You're glad I have a lead." Colt says. "Or else all of you would be gone from the Careers." Willow And I didn't take too much to the threat, seeing as leaving later was part of the plan. Nich, however, was noticeably flustered by it.

     "That audio is fake as shit." Willow says. "Even I know that."

     "Yeah, Jay dropped a hint." Colt replies. "To Nich. He had a hunch that it was The other mechanicals."

     "There wasn't proof, though." Nich adds. "Regardless, we'll kill them like any other."

     "Sounds fun." I say. Those mechanicals were stupid. Or, as I heard Danny say, 'big gay'.

     "Anyway, this romance you've got going." Colt starts, and us two tense up. If this bitch started threatening this.. "Don't forget our goal. Now with two survivors, two Careers will win. So help me god."

     "You're not gonna break us up, dude." Willow says sardonically.

     "I won't." Colt says. "The game makers will. With that tape, they aren't gonna be convinced of your day long soul mating. Sorry to break it to you all." He says this with a bite of sass and spice, coming off both arrogant and powerful. I don't know how he does it. Oh, no, yes I do. I'm the best, remember?

     "The only opinion that matters is ours." Willow says, and I lean into her. Well said, Willow.

     "No, that's the game maker's opinion." Colt replies. Abbie has been sitting tensed up for the whole conversation, probably out of fear of me bullying her. I want wrong, though. Roux was silent as ever. "They control your fate more than your own. We're in their reality show, after all."

     "You don't know that!" I exclaim, frustrated with his righteous ass. I stand up, and Willow joins me.

     He stands up, standing taller than either of us. "Apparently, I'm the only one who knows that." He replies, glaring at us. He looks us over, and sits down again.

     "Enough bicker." Roux says, looking at all of us with disgust. Maybe the argument was petty. Definitely petty. "More planning. What are we going to do. This is the last chance to discuss this." He says.

     INTERACTIVE QUESTION: nellouse1 xxXR3DBOSSXxx KrissyIsAmazeballs QuintexQuota thunderlightning12 Mossleap What is the plan for the Careers? This is NOT A RP. It is a clear cut discussion.