Tribute Awards & Epilouge

First off, let's get Deaths By Day:

THE BEST 1V1 FIGHT GOES TO: Sephora Vs

THE BEST 1V1 FIGHT GOES TO: Sephora Vs. Willow
I gotta agree there. I thought that Willow would crush initially, but then I checked stats and saw Sephora actually held the advantage. At that point it was "Oooh, let's make this interesting."

THE BEST LARGE SCALE BATTLE GOES TO: FINALE PART 2 (Roux Vs. Nich, Luke, Abbie)
Hands down this was epic to write. I felt like it was The trio vs Thanos in Endgame. So epic.

FAVORITE ALLIANCE: Nich and Luke
Bet people didn't see this one coming. From all the beef they had in the training center, I knew this would be a twist.

SADDEST DEATH GOES TO: Colt Cory
Colt had much more to him then just a big bad Career. He was an older brother who wanted to get back to his sister. Get the Careers another victory. In the end, though, nothing went to plan.

THE FAVORITE TRIBUTE WAS: Abbie Torres
I gotta agree there. I loved writing this one, and she really didn't deserve the absolutely brutal death she got.

THE LEAST FAVORITE TRIBUTE WAS: Kayden Broeson
I can see why. He's an insane dude on a killing spree with no internal limits. I would've picked the backstabbing Jayden, but that's just me. HGfan298, you made some solid tributes but they're so unlikable lmao

THE MOST DESERVED DEATH WAS: Tie Between Roux and Kayden
To me, Kayden was more deserved, but Roux was yo there too with the stunt he tried to pull in the end.

THE MOST MENACING TRIBUTE WAS: Roux Hades
Yup. So much Yup. Reserved strength until the end is the scariest kind.

THE BIGGEST SURPRISE WAS: Sephora Killing Willow
Like I said before, it surprised me. And I liked that surprise.

THE FUNNIEST MOMENT WAS: A Tie Between Sephora's Final Day and Kayden's Shenanigans
Responses include "Kayden Jumping on a disabled child for fun" and "a little survey drone contributing to Sephora's downfall, literally."

Epilogue

- L U K E - G R E E N -

     I get off the Capitol Train, and step my first foot back in District 8. They'd dropped me off with a set of keys and a map in my home town of Duluth. I walk into the courthouse I left from, rushing through the ornate building to the front doors.

     I push them open, and see people clapping. I smile a bit, seeing all the people. It wasn't the whole district, and I could understand why. I'd done some horrible things in that arena. All in all, though, I survived. I'm no prophet.

I walk through the crowd, high-fiving with my left hand. My right had been assessed by the Capitol to be third degree burns. That left the skin extremely tender, permanently disfigured, and a true scar. Just like the one on Roux's Face.

At the end of the crowd, though, was my dad. The one who won his own games a while ago. "I knew you had it in you." He says, and I run up to hug him.

"I'm.. sorry." I mutter, and he looks down to me.

"We all do things we're not proud of." He says. "You lived. That's enough. Let's go check out your new house."