Arena & Twist Reveal

Here, we have a tradition. Locations I pick are places I have personally been to, places I want to travel, or places recommended by readers.

     IHG 1, as most may know, was situated in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I live in this area, so of course I had to use it.

     IHG 2 was set in the city of Tunquen, situated on the Chilean coastline. Chile is a place I would love to visit, and a reader lives there.

     IHG 3 threw tributes into the Lake of The Woods, a massive lake in Western Ontario. Nestor Falls And Steven's bay saw the fight go down. I have been there, and caught a 46 Inch Muskie. That was a big fish.

     IHG 4 Was on the tropical paradise known as Cozumel Island. It is just off of the Yucatán Peninsula in Mexico, and I've been there on a vacation. I loved it.

     IHG 5 is not a place I've been to, but something recommended by readers, a place where a reader resides, and I picked a special spot just for this games..

     Welcome to Deal Island, Tasmania, Australia.

     Situated in the Bass Strait, between the state of Victoria and the Main Island of Tasmania, This small and remote Island is made with steep cliffs, forests, open plains and clearings, all with a good, warm climate.

     It's a great paradise, with a more forgiving environment than Cozumel.. if you weren't being hunted down and murdered.

     It's 3 Miles wide, for scale. The orange lines represent roads around the map, and your tributes can find golf carts and four wheelers to drive around. There are six different locations, spread across the entire island.

CORNUCOPIA: You already know the Cornucopia: The start of the games, home of danger and supplies. Great Base for Combat Tributes.

CAMPSITE: This location is the most secluded of them all, housing cliifside tents, a waterfall, and some great supplies for nature oriented Tributes.

RESEARCH STATION: Left behind by explorers of old, this abandoned station is home to full structures and houses. Also has some primitive tech. A handicap for some, and a death site for others.

MANSION: A rich man made his estate on this remote island, creating a manor of epic proportions. A Huge house with great defensive capabilities, but don't forget about an explosive secret.

MARINA: A seaside boat dock and lighthouse! Very open area, except for the covered walkways. Don't get pushed off the tall cliffs that surround this peninsula. Good for CQC tributes, or just a place to camp out at.

     And then, the special location..

     TEMPLE: This ancient temple was built by Polynesians in ancient times. It was said a king of theirs died, and so they buried him here to make sure no one ever disturbed his remains. What he wields, however, is the twist in this game.

- THE TWIST -

     The ancient king wields a sword which was found in District 13 after it's near destruction. They called it La Espada De Furia, Spanish for "The Sword of Fury." It has been retrofitted with Capitol tech, and now is the strongest weapon in the entire arena.

" It has been retrofitted with Capitol tech, and now is the strongest weapon in the entire arena

     The blade can heat up to 3000° Fahrenheit, melting through any sword in the arena. Don't get into a blade lock with it. It can also send out a debilitating heat wave, stunning all but the strongest of tributes.

Getting La Espada De Furia Is no easy feat. To possess such a weapon, you will have to enter the temple and survive the challenge of the King, an absolutely ruthless trial of worthiness. Good luck, as only the strongest and/or smartest can get the weapon.

     This will be a hell of a Games.