Interactive Things

Lots of interactive questions, and then a bit of a POV on President Snow.

Firstly: I need each person to dm me (or comment, if you prefer) on what your tribute does in evaluation. Not for an rp, but everything I need to know to give a rating.

Second: How does your tribute act or do on the interviews? This is also a dm/comment thing. But, like their personality or something like that. And anything special.

- J P, HEAD GM -

     The hovercraft lands in the Capitol, with water being scattered by the engine. The sky was gray and pouring rain. I hop off, escorted by two Chief Peacekeepers. Ms. Snow was waiting for me, holding an umbrella.

    "Come with." She instructs, and she hands me an umbrella. "I heard there was a mishap."

    "Yeah." I mutter, deploying the umbrella. "He got out."

     "Great." She says, frustrated. "I trust you did everything you could to prevent the escape?"

     "Of course." I respond. 'Everything except staying with Ike' I think to myself.

     "Are you sure?" She asks.

     "Um.." I stutter, and realize I'd spilled it. "I went to help load the ship. During the shift change, I was told, was when they got out."

     "I'm glad you don't lie." She says. "At least after the second time."

     "Sorry, ma'am." I state.

     "Follow me." She says, and we walk through the training center escorted by the same Chief Peacekeepers. We pass a yawning Ellie, whose eyes widen when he sees us.

     We go into the training center, and Snow walks to the back wall to enter a key on a keypad. The buttons click, and a small compartment opens from the back of the wall. She reaches in, and pulls out the prototype sword we've been developing.

     La Espada De Furia.

     "You know this." She says. "You instructed its development, and incorporated it greatly into the games."

     "Affirmative." I say, a little worried.

     "We're making this as a second one, to put it in the tribute museum." She says, flicking the switch on the handle. The blade begins to light up, and within a couple seconds, Small blue flames seem to ring the metallic blade, traveling around like a chainsaw. The center lights up bright orange, and small clouds of steam come out of venting on the tops of the handle guards.

     "It's great." She says, pointing it towards me. "You wouldn't like to be its first victim, though."

     "No, ma'am." I say, squinting from it's light.

     "Good." She says. "Ike will come to us eventually, if they somehow survive. With their base destroyed, they'll be finished."

    She takes the sword, holding a button on the handle and swinging it around. She aims it toward an empty part of the room, and uses the heatwave ability. The air in front of it instantly distorts and smolders, thanks to the immense heat. She then takes a standard sword from the weapons rack, slicing through the blade with ease. Liquid metal drops from the blade, onto the tiled floor and sizzling.

     "Remarkable work." She exclaims, turning it off and setting it back into the compartment. "I think I'll use this to finish off Ike, once and for all."