4.

The next day, Brendon wakes up with a hangover. He's laying on the couch, shivering because he didn't have a blanket. He feels sick and his headache almost makes it unable to move. A part of him wants to cancel the lunch with Dallon, but another part of him knew that he couldn't do that.

When he'd gotten drunk, yesterday, he already knew that he was gonna have this lunch with Dallon. And so he just takes some painkillers and tries to go on with his day. It was his own fault that he was feeling like shit anyway.

Sarah texts him, about 20 minutes before Dallon is gonna pick him up. She's telling him to wear something classy. He just tells her that he isn't stupid and that he's wearing a nice button-up.

The doorbell rings, just when Brendon is getting ready and he walks to the door, opening it with a charming smile on his face. Dallon is standing there, wearing a very nice suit.

"Hey there, Dallon!" "Hi, Brendon. You look nice." "Thank you so much. Do you want to come in?" "My driver is waiting, so I'd rather not." "Okay, let's go then."

Dallon puts a hand on the small of Brendon's back, as they walk to the black Mercedes that was waiting outside and Brendon can't help but smile a little.

The ride to the restaurant isn't too long and it's mostly filled by small talk. At the restaurant, the waiter immediately takes them to a table and to Brendon's surprise, Dallon actually gets out a small notepad. The tall man smiles a little, as he sees that Brendon is looking at the notepad.

"Sometimes you've got to write down the things you want to remember," he just says and Brendon nods.

The waiter comes back to their table, with menus and a bottle of wine.

"Sir, I have the white wine you requested." "Good," Dallon says, before turning to Brendon.

"I ordered the wine you liked so much, at our dinner." "Oh, thank you..."

The waiter pours both men a glass of wine, before walking away.

"Okay, then... I have had enough business meetings in my life, but this is so different and I really don't know what to do," Dallon says and he chuckles a little.

"Maybe we should start with the things you expect from this arrangement," Brendon says and Dallon nods.

"Of course, all of this is still negotiable, but what I would like from this is that I can take you out for dinners and maybe on trips. I want to give you everything you need and want, in exchange for your company. I do, of course, want to respect your boundaries."

Brendon nods and smiles at Dallon before he takes a sip of his wine.

"I am guessing that you would want an allowance, every month and I was thinking of an allowance of around 3000 dollars, every month."

Brendon has to keep his cool and he just takes another sip of his wine. Dallon seems to notice, though and he just smiles. This wasn't that much money for him.

"Tell me what you want, sweetheart."

They talk about what they both want and before their food is served, they have made an arrangement. It's not that it was too hard, anyway because Dallon is really understanding.

Brendon ends up with a 3000 dollar allowance, every month, a new apartment that Dallon was gonna pay for and in exchange, Brendon would come along on business trips and dates. They had both agreed that they didn't want to have sex, yet. It was just too early for that and neither of them would feel comfortable with it.

After making the arrangement, they just talk about other things, while enjoying their food.

"Running a company must be really hard, Dallon," Brendon says and he looks at the tall man in front of him.

"I've got help. It's mostly just meetings and signing things. I don't have to plan my own appointments anymore because I have an assistant who does that, for me."

Brendon just nods and takes a bite of his smoked salmon. He wondered what it was like to be so rich, before he remembered that he was gonna be rich too, very soon.

"So, I can imagine that you're gonna go apartment hunting, somewhere in the next weeks." "Yeah, definitely. Where do you live?" "I have an apartment near Central Park, but I have places all over the country and even a few in other countries." "Really?"

Dallon nods, before he takes a sip of his wine. Brendon realizes that Dallon might have more money than he had initially thought, but he wasn't complaining about it.

"Maybe you could come and help me choose an apartment, later?" He asks, hoping that Dallon would notice the fact that Brendon asked to spend time with him.

"When would suit you?" Dallon asks, getting his phone out, to look at his schedule.

"Uhh, I don't know. I have time tomorrow, but then on Monday I have to work again." "Honey, you can quit your job if you want. If you need me to, I'll give you more allowance." "No, no. You don't have to. I didn't really think about it. I still have to get use to it." "Alright. How about we go and look for apartments, tomorrow. Maybe having a new apartment will help you get used to it." "Yeah, sounds good." "You can already look online for some apartments you like and then tomorrow we can go and see them." "Sounds good."

After dinner, Dallon pays and he brings Brendon home again. Just before Brendon gets out of the car, he decides to try something, just because he wants to see how Dallon is gonna react.

He kisses the tall man's cheek quickly, puts a hand on his shoulder and smiles.

"Thanks for the lunch, daddy."

Dallon's eyes grow slightly darker and his shoulders tense up a little.

"Fuck," he just says and he goes on to add something, but Brendon is already strutting over to his apartment, only looking back once, winking at Dallon as he does so.

When he's inside, he smiles a little.

He was gonna have fun with this.

A/N: have you noticed the new cover? Isn't it incredibly pretty???

Go check out WattCoversForYou she made the cover.

Also, btrweekes is my wife and she's amazing.

Thanks, that was all. Enjoy your day!