83.

"What the fuck was going on with you, tonight?" Dallon asks, pushing Brendon onto the bed and crawling on top of him.

"I'm sorry I'm not your perfect little puppet," Brendon replies and Dallon scoffs, gritting his teeth.

"I told you before I wanted you to be yourself because that's who I like, not whoever the fuck you were pretending to be, tonight," Dallon says and he pulls Brendon's shirt off of his shoulders and he throws it onto the floor.

"Well, you just wanted to show everyone that you're actually gay and you're not having an affair with Stella. That's why you brought me," Brendon says, struggling to form a clear sentence because Dallon has started to bite and suck at his collar bones.

"You know that isn't why I wanted you to come along," Dallon says, pulling Brendon's pants off. "You know that I love you and that that's why I wanted you to come along," he snaps and Brendon rolls his eyes.

Smut warning!

"Well, if you love me so much, then- ahh..." Brendon moans a little as Dallon starts stroking his cock.

"Then what, Brendon?" Dallon asks, pulling back a little and looking at Brendon with a dark look in his eyes.

"Then why do you act like I'm just one of your possessions?" Brendon asks, moaning again as Dallon starts stroking his dick a bit faster.

"Fuck, Dallon..." He moans and he arches his back a little.

"I don't act like you're a possession," Dallon just says. "You're your own person and I respect you, baby," he adds and Brendon just moans, not really caring anymore.

"Just shut the fuck up, Dallon. All I want right now is for you to fuck the shit out of me," he says and Dallon scoffs.

"Jesus Christ, that really all you care about, hm?" he asks before he just pulls Brendon's underwear down and pulling his own pants and underwear down.

"Well, I'll fuck you so hard you'll be begging for me to stop," Dallon says, still angry and he grabs the lube he'd kept in his jacket pocket before throwing his jacket onto the floor too.

"I stretched while you were getting a drink at the bar," Brendon says, ignoring what Dallon was saying and moaning when the taller man pushes into him roughly, not giving him time to adjust.

"You really wanna tell me that I'm acting like you're a possession?" Dallon asks, pulling out almost all the way and pushing into Brendon again, groaning a little at the feeling.

Brendon just moans a little and bites his lip.

"You really wanna tell me that all I want is for you to be a perfect doll?" Dallon continues and he just starts fucking into Brendon in a rough way, making the shorter man moan loudly and dig his nails into Dallon's arms.

"I fucking love you and you think you can just act like I'm a bad person when I care for you like no one else," Dallon says, his voice soft and low, as he mumbles in Brendon's ear before he starts kissing Brendon's neck.

"Fuck, Dallon-" Brendon moans, wrapping his arms around Dallon's neck and scratching Dallon's back roughly, as the tall man thrusts into him harshly.

"Oh, now all of a sudden you're not annoyed anymore, are you?" Dallon asks and he bites Brendon's shoulder roughly.

"Fuck you, Dallon," Brendon spits out and he scratches Dallon's back even harder, causing Dallon's skin to break and start bleeding a bit. Brendon doesn't care, though. If anything, it makes him smirk a little because of the way Dallon groans.

Brendon suddenly moans loudly, as Dallon hits his prostate roughly. He was still annoyed at Dallon, but right now it was pretty hard to tell the taller man, with the waves of pleasure that were coursing through his body.