33.

This is an absolute mess.

After getting drinks, Dallon and Brendon decide to go home because they were still gonna get drinks with Sarah tomorrow and neither of them wanted to be hungover before tomorrow.

Dallon was still tipsy, but it wasn't that bad.

When they get to the apartment, Brendon walks into the kitchen to grab himself a drink and Dallon walks after him, pushing Brendon against the fridge and kissing him passionately.

When he pulls away again, Brendon just chuckles and smirks.

"Someone's eager," he says and Dallon just kisses him again, grabbing his wrists and pinning them above his head.

Brendon hums in surprise and when Dallon pulls away, to kiss at his jaw, he lets out a soft moan.

"Fuck, Dall... What are you doing?" He asks, his voice trembling a little. 

"Hm, getting my revenge for you calling me daddy before our dinner. You don't know what you were doing with me, did you?" Dallon mumbles against Brendon's skin.

Brendon moans again when Dallon grinds into him and he hooks one of his legs around Dallon's waist.

"Oh, fuck..." He mumbles and Dallon chuckles low in his throat before pulling away.

"Alright, I'm done now," he says and he goes to pour himself a glass of water, leaving Brendon leaning against the fridge, in confusion.

"Come back. That's not fair!" He whines and Dallon just chuckles again, drinking his water and walking to the living room, brushing past Brendon.

"No, come back..." Brendon walks after Dallon, who just sits down on the couch and drinks his water.

"Babe..." "What is it, honey?" "You can't just tease me like that and then leave." "I think I can, though." "That's not fair."

Brendon grabs the glass of water from Dallon's hand and puts it on the table before he sits down on Dallon's lap, his knees on both sides of Dallon's lap.

"I want more, daddy. Need you to make me feel good," he whispers and he looks Dallon in the eyes, seeing them get all possessive again.

Dallon grips his thighs and pushes him off of his lap, laying him on the couch and kissing him again.

"Oh, I'll make you feel good," he growls.
---
When Brendon wakes up, the next morning, he smiles softly.

Dallon was laying behind him, his chest pressed against Brendon's back and both his arms wrapped around him.

Dallon is still asleep and Brendon just lies there for a while, closing his eyes again and just enjoying the intimacy.

He and Dallon were both still naked, their bodies pressed together and Dallon's breath against his neck.

After a while, Dallon starts shifting in his sleep and he slowly starts to wake up, pulling Brendon closer to him and humming softly.

"Good morning, babe," Brendon whispers softly and Dallon kisses his shoulder.

"Good morning, beautiful," he mumbles and he kisses Brendon's shoulder again, slowly moving on to his neck, kissing the marks he'd made, last night.

Brendon leans into the touch and hums softly because it feels nice.

"I love you," Dallon mumbles against Brendon's skin and Brendon's heart jumps, as he hears Dallon say it.

His voice is still deep and gravely with sleep and Brendon loves it.

"I love you too," he answers and he leans his head back, letting Dallon kiss his neck and then his cheek.

After a while of lying in bed, Brendon gets up and grabs the button-up Dallon had been wearing the night before, putting it on and turning around to Dallon, who was still lying in bed, just looking at Brendon with a lazy smile.

"Do you want coffee?" Brendon asks and Dallon nods slowly.

"Yes, please, baby."

Brendon walks into the kitchen, the sun illuminating the whole room.

He makes two cups of coffee and walks back to the bedroom, handing Dallon a cup and sitting down on the bed again.

"Last night was amazing," he says and Dallon smiles a little, just nodding.

"I am definitely calling you daddy during sex more often. You were so dominant, it was really hot." "I'm glad you liked it and I think it's really fucking hot when you call me daddy..."

Brendon smiles and takes a sip of his coffee, pulling his knees up to his chest and wrapping one of his arms around them.

"Also, I woke up so happy because you were holding me close and my entire chest felt so warm and nice." "I woke up very happy too because I had you in my arms and you looked so cute. And you still look cute, in my button-up... You should just wear my clothes all the time, from now on. That way everyone can see you're all mine."

Brendon giggles and wraps Dallon's button-up around him tighter.

"I like wearing your clothes, so maybe I will."

Dallon puts his coffee on the nightstand and crawls over to Brendon, kissing him softly.

"You're cute no matter what, though." "Thank you, daddy." "Of course, baby. Just telling the truth."

Dallon pecks Brendon's lips one more time before he gets up and walks into the bathroom, stopping in the doorway and turning around.

"I'm just gonna take a quick shower, okay? After that, I'll make us breakfast." "Alright, baby. Love you." "Love you too."