62.

After breakfast, Brendon gets out of bed and he makes a list with all the things he needs to get at the grocery store.

Dallon just does the dishes and waits for Brendon to get ready, so that they can go grocery shopping.

Dallon is just making himself some coffee when Brendon walks up behind him and wraps his arms around Dallon's waist.

"Hi, daddy..." He says and Dallon smiles a little.

"Hey, baby. What's up?" "I was just looking on some things, online... And I saw something I really want..."

Dallon turns around and leans against the kitchen counter.

"What is it, baby?"

Brendon hands Dallon his Ipad and Dallon looks at it.

"Is that really a $500 bomber jacket?" He asks and Brendon nods.

"Yeah... But look how nice it looks!" Brendon says and Dallon chuckles.

"You know I'll buy you this if you really want it." "Yes, please..."

Brendon pouts a little and Dallon just kisses his forehead.

"You can get the sweater, honey. You know my credit card info, at this point," he says and he grabs his cup of coffee.

"Yay! Thanks, daddy," Brendon says before he hops onto the counter and Dallon just smiles.

"Of course, honey," he says and he smiles even more when Brendon pulls him in between in his legs and starts playing with his hair.

"I love you, Dall," Brendon says and Dallon looks up at him, with a smile on his face.

"I love you too, babe," he says and Brendon smiles back at him.

"So, after you finish your coffee, we should go get the groceries. I really wanna make this party a good party."

Dallon nods and takes a sip of his coffee.

"I'll drink it as fast as I can." "Take your time, babe. I still gotta get dressed."

Dallon nods again.

"Well, if you go get dressed, I'll finish my coffee." "Yeah, I'll be right back."

Brendon hops off the counter and kisses Dallon quickly before he walks away.

Dallon just smiles and drinks his coffee while looking out of the window, looking out over the city.

When Brendon comes back, Dallon has finished his coffee.

"Let's go grocery shopping."
---
"Alright, we need some snacks, some things to drink and that's actually about it," Brendon says, as he walks in and he looks at Dallon, who walks after him, pushing the cart.

Dallon nods and just looks around the store, absolutely clueless about where everything is because he hadn't been in a grocery store in a very long time.

"I'll just follow you," he says and Brendon nods.

"Yeah. That's alright."

They make their way through the store and Dallon just looks around.

"What kind of snacks should we get?" Brendon asks and Dallon thinks for a few seconds.

"I think everyone would enjoy chips?" He offers and Brendon nods.

"Yeah, we should get chips with several different dips." "That sounds good."

Brendon grabs a few bags of chips and puts them in the cart.

"Alright, but I want other snacks too... Oh, I want chicken strips!"

Dallon giggles a little at how excited Brendon seems and he nods.

"Alright, let's get chicken then. And don't forget the dips."

Brendon smiles and nods.

"I won't forget it. Thanks, babe," he says and Dallon smiles back.

"You're welcome, hon," he answers and he follows Brendon, as the shorter man starts walking again.

"Alright, could you grab some things to drink?" Brendon asks him and Dallon nods.

"Yeah, sure. What do you want me to get?" "Some cola, uhh, if you want some Dr. Pepper? And some Sprite."

Dallon nods and walks towards the beverages, while Brendon goes to get some dips.

He grabs a few bottles of the things Brendon had told him to get before he walks back to their cart.

He puts the bottles in the cart and then just waits for Brendon to come back.

He honestly never thought that he'd ever find himself grocery shopping with his boyfriend and now here he was.

"Alright, now we only need some alcohol," Brendon says as he comes walking back to the cart and Dallon nods.

"We still have wine and whiskey at home, though." "And you're okay with your expensive whiskey being mixed with cola and stuff?" "Yeah, of course."

They walk towards the right aisle and Brendon starts putting several bottles in the cart.

"Alright, vodka, fireball whiskey, malibu, and Bacardi... That has to be enough, right?" "If it's not, we should take everyone to an AA meeting, tomorrow," Dallon says and Brendon can't help but laugh.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." "I know, right?"

Brendon rolls his eyes and Dallon smiles.

"Well, let's just go to the registers and then we're done already!" He just says and Dallon nods.

"Alright, honey. Let's go."