78.

It's 11 in the morning when Brendon comes walking into the living room, wearing a sweater and sweatpants. He also has a blanket wrapped him and yet he still seems to be shivering.

"Hey, baby," Dallon mumbles, as Brendon lies down on the couch next to him, putting his head in Dallon's lap and Dallon just plays with his hair a little.

"I feel really sick..." Brendon mumbles and Dallon sees tears filling his eyes.

"I know, honey... I'm sorry."

Brendon just closes his eyes and sniffs a little, only making Dallon feel more worried.

"Hey, don't cry," he says and Brendon shrugs.

"I'm sorry, I'm just tired. It makes me really emotional," Brendon explains and Dallon nods.

"Alright, baby. It's okay," Dallon says and he just kisses Brendon's forehead.

"I'm cold," he says and Dallon grabs a blanket from beside him, putting it on his boyfriend.

"If you need anything, please tell me, baby," Dallon says and Brendon nods, just grabbing one of Dallon's hands and holding it close to him.

"I just need you," he mumbles and Dallon's smiles a little.

"You've got me, baby. I'm here for you," he says and Brendon nods, holding Dallon's hand a little tighter and Dallon just smiles a little.

"I love you," Brendon says and Dallon runs his fingers through Brendon's hair.

"I love you too, honey," he says and Brendon looks up at him, with a soft smile.

But then his face completely changes in a matter of seconds and he gets up from the couch, almost running into the bathroom and Dallon gets up, walking after him.

Brendon is throwing up again when Dallon comes into the bathroom and the taller man just fills a glass with water before kneeling down next to Brendon and rubbing his back again.

When Brendon stops throwing up, he's shaking so badly that Dallon is close to calling an ambulance.

"Hey, hey, keep breathing, baby. Look at me, baby," Dallon says, trying to calm Brendon down a little and Brendon just buries his face into the crook of Dallon's neck.

"I don't wanna be sick," he cries and Dallon just rocks him back and forth slowly.

"I know, baby. But you'll feel better soon," he answers and Brendon nods.

"Come on, drink some water," he adds, handing Brendon the glass and putting a hand under the glass, as Brendon takes a few sips.

When Brendon's done drinking, Dallon grabs the glass again and puts it on the floor, out of the way.

"I'm not leaving the bathroom," Brendon says, sniffing a little and Dallon nods.

"I think you have to, though..." He says and Brendon shrugs.

"I'm not going," he says and Dallon thinks for a few seconds.

"Well, if you're not leaving the bathroom, neither am I," he says and Brendon looks up at him, with tear stained cheeks.

"What?" He asks, looking a bit confused.

"Well, I'm not gonna let you stay here on your own, so I guess I'll join you," Dallon explains before carefully getting up.

"Stay here for a second, baby. Im gonna get you some blankets, so you can get a bit more comfortable," Dallon says and Brendon nods.

"Okay."

Dallon walks into the living room again and gets some blankets, pillows and his laptop.

He walks back into the bathroom, where he puts the blankets and pillow into the bathtub and he helps Brendon lie down.

"Do you wanna watch a movie, or a tv show?" He asks, opening his laptop and Brendon nods.

"I wanna watch Glee," he says and Dallon nods.

He just starts the tv show for Brendon before sitting against the tub, just looking at emails on his phone.

They both stay quiet for a while, until Dallon gets up again.

"Do you want some tea, sweetheart?" He asks and Brendon nods.

"Yeah, please... but please no sugar, or honey, I fee like I'll throw up again," Brendon answers and Dallon nods.

"Alright, baby."

Dallon walks into the kitchen and makes them both some tea and when he's about to walk back to the kitchen, the doorbell rings.

Dallon frowns and puts the mugs down again.

He walks to the front door and opens it, seeing Stella standing there.

"Uhh... Hi, Mr. Weekes," she says and she looks a little embarrassed.

"Stella, hi," Dallon answers, with a soft smile and he looks at the small Tupperware that Stella is holding.

"I was a little worried about Brendon, so I just thought I'd come by with some chicken soup and seltzer water," Stella says and Dallon smiles even more.

"That's really nice of you," he says and Stella smiles back.

"Well, of course. I want Brendon to be okay. And I didnt know if you'd taken care of someone who was sick, before, so I decided that a little help wouldn't hurt."

Dallon lets Stella in and she looks around the apartment.

"This is smaller than I expected," she confesses and Dallon laughs a little.

"Well, Brendon and I don't really need any more space," he says, walking into the kitchen, with Stella behind him.

"Where is Brendon?" She asks and Dallon takes a sip of his own tea.

"He is currently in the bathroom because he refuses to leave, in case he needs to throw up again."

Stella nods.

"Do you mind if I check in on him?" She asks and Dallon shakes his head.

"I'll show you the bathroom," he says.

When they get to the bathroom, Dallon goes in, to ask if Brendon doesn't mind Stella seeing him like this and Brendon shrugs.

"S'fine," he answers and Dallon nods.

When Stella gets in, she immediately sits down on the edge of the bath, asking Brendona  few questions and then handing him a small bottle of seltzer.

And Dallon just smiles a little.

He was happy that Stella was there now because if he was honest, he really didnt know what he was doing.

And Stella did.