55.

thanks for 28K views.

After their little encounter in the kitchen, Dallon goes back to work and Brendon decides to just clean the house.

Dallon usually just hired a maid, but Brendon had told him that he could take care of the house.

He didn't have anything else to do anyway.

"Hey, if you're gonna live here, we could sell the other house," Dallon says when he comes walking into the living room when he finishes his work.

Brendon looks up at him and nods.

"Yeah, we could do that. Hey, I promised Patrick he could design the interior of my apartment, but maybe he could do this apartment instead? I'm sure he'd like it a lot."

Dallon nods.

"I'm so sorry, I'm gonna sound like a dick, but which one is Patrick again?" "Uhh, the innocent one." "Ohh, yeah! I know him."

Dallon seems pretty proud of himself and Brendon smiles.

"Good job, Dall. But what do you say?" "This place could really use a makeover, so he can definitely design the interior." "Great! I'll text him!"

Dallon sits down on the couch and Brendon continues vacuuming.

"Put your feet up," he says, as he gets to the couch and Dallon does as he's told, with a slightly confused look.

"I have never felt more like a husband who never does anything around the house," he says and Brendon laughs.

"No, you're missing the bottle of beer and the remote in your other hand." "Oh, yes. How could I forget?" "Yeah, how dare you?" "It's very easy."

Brendon finishes vacuuming and sits down next to Dallon.

"I feel like a housewife." "You are a housewife."

Brendon raises his eyebrows and Dallon chuckles.

"I'm kidding, babe." "You better be, or I start stripping again." "Oh, are you gonna use that as a threat now?" "Yeah, obviously. I know you don't like it, so I gotta use it against you."

Dallon just laughs and shakes his head.

"No one has to see you strip anymore, except for me. I'm privileged, in that way."

Brendon just gives Dallon an amused look and smiles.

"You've never seen me strip," he says, slightly provocative.

Dallon cocks an eyebrow and smirks a little.

"Well, there's only one way to change that, isn't there?" "What are you trying to say? Do you want a lap dance, Weekes?"

Dallon and Brendon are looking at each other with provocative looks, both not moving.

"Well?" Brendon asks and Dallon licks his lips.

"I wouldn't mind."

Brendon gets up from the couch.

"If you'll just give me a minute, I need to get ready." "Wait, are you actually gonna do it?"

Brendon can't help but laugh at how surprised Dallon seems.

"Yes, I am. You'll have to see how irresistible I am while stripping some time, right?" "I suppose you're right. Take your time getting ready," Dallon says, with a smile and Brendon nods.

"I will."

Brendon walks into the bedroom and when he gets back, Dallon almost chokes on air.

Brendon is wearing a pair of boxers, some thigh highs, with a garter belt and he's wearing some eyeliner and eyeshadow.

"Holy shit," Dallon says and Brendon smiles.

"So this is what I used to wear..." "You look so good. Holy shit." "Thanks. Now I just need music."

While looking up the right song on his phone, he starts to tell Dallon the most important rules.

"So, no touching. I touch you, you don't touch me. No weird requests, you can pay at the end and tips are always appreciated."

Dallon just nods.

"And how much does a lap dance cost?" "I used to be one of the best strippers at my club, so a lap dance costs $75, excluding the tip." "I don't know anything about lap dances, but that sounds like a lot."

Brendon just smirks.

"If that's too expensive for you, sir, I won't give you a lap dance." "Oh no, I can pay. That's not a problem."

Brendon puts on the song and Dallon recognizes it as "r u mine" by Arctic Monkeys.

I guess smut warning?? (it's a lap dance scene)

Before Dallon can say anything about it, Brendon starts moving, just walking around the couch, touching Dallon's shoulders softly.

He leans forward a little, moving his hands over Dallon's chest, towards his crotch.

Dallon just holds his breath, his muscles tensing up a little before Brendon steps away again.

He hears Brendon walk around the couch again before standing in front of him, grinding his hips forward to the beat of the music.

He looks Dallon in the eyes and all the tall man wants is to just touch his boyfriend, but he knew the rules.

Brendon suddenly straddles his hips and Dallon lets out a gasp.

"Oh God," he says, as Brendon starts moving his hips in circles, grinding their crotches together.

Dallon grabs Brendon's thighs and Brendon stops moving.

"No touching," he says, and Dallon immediately let's go of Brendon's thighs.

"Please just go on..." "Alright."

Brendon continues moving his hips and Dallon lets his head fall back.

Brendon suddenly gets up again and puts a leg in between Dallon's.

He just keeps grinding his hips and Dallon's looks at his crotch, wanting to feel the friction again.

When Brendon pulls away again, Dallon looks up at him and he can see how much fun Brendon is having teasing him.

"Fuck, you're a tease."

Brendon just chuckles and sits down on Dallon's lap again, his ass grinding into Dallon's visible boner.

After just a few more thrusts backward, the song ends and Brendon gets up.

"Time's up," he says and Dallon rolls his eyes.

"Come back..." He says, but Brendon shakes his head.

"Nope, the song's over, which means time's up."

Dallon rolls his eyes.

"That'll be $75, excluding tip," Brendon says and Dallon raises his eyebrows.

"You actually want me to pay?" "Of course."

Brendon smiles, as Dallon grabs his wallet and hands him $100.

Brendon sits in his lap again and wraps his arms around Dallon's neck.

"How'd you like it?" "That was fucking amazing. You were so hot. You're still hot." "Thank you."

Brendon kisses Dallon softly.

"So, you want some help with uhh... This problem?" Brendon asks, looking at Dallon's crotch.

"Please."