Note to God 04

NTG 04

Chapter 4

His eyes flutter open revealing the already sun lit room. Like what his room in Bangkok was. White curtains dancing along with the blowing of the wind. A butterfly wind chime hanging on the window and tinkling along with the sound of the gentle crushing of the early morning waves. He noted, he needed to say thank you once again to his Nana who knew exactly how he wanted his room to be like.

He closed his eyes and deeply listened to the sound of the waves and wind that he would never hear in the city where he lives. It's definitely a bliss for him. It should be... Maldives was his dream getaway anyway. And being in that beautiful island was like a fulfillment of a dream.

His head turned as soon as he heard his bedroom door creaked open. He smiled seeing his Nana took a peeked on the door and eventually opened it revealing a small breakfast table with food. The old woman gently nodded at him and so he pushed himself up to take a sitting position.

"Breakfast to my Khun Noo. Your favorites. Toasted bacon, fried rice, fried egg Sunnyside up and two slices of ripe yellow mangoes" The old lady brightly said putting the breakfast table on Saint's bed. 

She watch him happily eating, stuffing his mouth with all the food.

"Are you feeling ok now?" the old lady asked making him stop from eating for a while. He nodded and gave his nanny one assuring smile. Then he remembered the stranger who helped him last night.

"Nana, the person who found me before you did?" He asked casually spooning another rice from his bowl and shoving it back to his mouth.

"Oh... Perth Tanapon?" his nanny stood up and proceed into fixing Saint's room.

Saint jerked up from his bed. He knew that the stranger who helped him was somehow familiar but he didn't expect to even meet him again. Their first meeting turned out to be a rather embarrassing moment for him. Last night only adds up to how embarrassed he was.

"Are you sure it was him?" Saint inquired more. Why would heaven allow him to meet this guy again. "Well Saint... you are dying. Heaven might be granting your last few wishes" Despite the clear end of his future, He felt that he needed to be thankful again.

"Positive Khun Noo. He lives next door but that child seems cold and arrogant! Not to mention the fact that he's so disrespectful" his Nanny disappointment was evident making Saint laughed. He have never seen his Nana this upset over someone for no specific reason. He knew that Perth Tanapon did something that would anger the older woman.

------

Saint stepped out of his cottage feeling rather energetic that day. His pains were all gone and forgotten, well at least for the time being. He hadn't felt any pain for the past 2 days. He settled sitting on a knitted hammock on his small balcony that's facing the ocean's water that seems to be endless.

He fixed his cap and wore his sunglasses, just wanting to enjoy that morning. He would at least get some color. He's been getting paler and paler every day and sun bathing will help him get the tan that he needed. Although his Nana insists that he would only turn red, Saint was still appreciative , some colors to his skin will be great.

Listening to his music playlist, Saint hummed as he closed his eyes enjoying and living the moment as it was... totally oblivious to a pair of eyes that was staring at him.

----- 

His face was partially tainted by his blush which was the result of his sudden exposure to the heat of the sun. His lips slightly apart and was obviously painted with a lip balm to prevent it from cracking as it shines together with his skin.