Chasing You

[a/n One of my fave two shots I ever written... enjoy]

I.

Saint smiled bitterly as he slowly stepped on the break of his car. Taking the little space of their parking lot in front of their huge house. He unbuckled his belt and lean back to stare at the half drunk man who was smiling beside him. How many times has this happened? Countless... yet Saint knew he was bound to do it still in the future.

Future? Saint wasn't sure how clear his future was. For all he have seen and knew was Perth and his boundless love for the young man who took his heart the minute he has set his eyes on him.

He leaned towards him almost crawling on top of him. With great difficulty he tried unbuckling his seat belt as well and he successfully accomplished the task with Perth's forehead on his shoulder, sniffing him like a lost dog.

"Perth love... we're here. Stop that will you?" Saint pushed his head away from his neck as his head fall back while the latter chuckled drunkenly.

Saint rolled his eyes in annoyance, dragging himself out of the vehicle. He felt tired and sleepy yet there he was... driving his drunk boyfriend home. Carrying him around for a trashed house and broken expensive vases are the least things he wanted in the morning.

Muttering about how bad his day was, Saint listened well. He didn't like it a bit when he gets drunk, but then as it has always been happening ever since they got to live together, he had become numb of certain things. Things only Perth Tanapon would cause.

Saint dropped him on their long white couch, arranged his two long legs for a more comfortable position, not forgetting to take his expensive boots off before running towards their gorgeous kitchen to make him a hot honey water to cure his dizziness- cause probably by a dozen of whiskey glass he took..

Saint was making sure to play his good boyfriend role. Only that his relationship with him was far from being a wife, nor of being a happy wedded couple. He wasn't even sure why he accepted his proposal of living together. Even through the protest of his loving and protective brother.

"This is not the right time to move in with him Sonnie"

Saint cringed remembering the sound of his older brother's voice. As scary as Mean sometimes appeared Saint was as hard headed as well. All he knew was he's deeply in-love with Perth Tanapon and living with him was one of the few things that he wanted anyway.

"I wanted this and I would never regret this decision"

His own voice rang inside his head as he handed the drunk guy the honey water he made, the latter took it willingly, gulping it down in a hurry while Saint caresses his back to soothe him. He didn't know how it happened but it did... He end up being entangled with his arms and legs, naked in all his glory as Perth manage to get both of them naked in their own spacious living room, right on that white precious couch.

His hands ran smoothly on Saint's silky skin, along through the curves of his slim waist. Saint moaned when he grabbed his legs spreading it apart, wider enough to accommodate his wide well sculpted body. Saint groaned when he dove in, licking him on the very spot he knew Saint needed to be touched.

He huffed hungrily when the guy he loved sucked in on him. It was heaven for he could feel his spirit lifted as if it wanted to scream his freedom and release. It was all good. It was heaven because it was Perth who was going to take him and make love to. the man he chose to love, the man he chose to believe... the man who owns him.

Saint almost screamed when Perth finally penetrated him. Not because he could feel pain when his big throbbing meat impaled him to his core, but because Perth has done it so harshly that it almost took his breath away. He didn't allow him to get used to his size, rather he immediately rocked his body up and down, in and out of him that Saint could only open his mouth to take in as much air that he needed.