If We Could 02

Chapter 2

Perth smiled as he watched him from the bench that he was sitting on. The boy must have been waiting for too long he was already slouching back on the bench his hair neatly tucked at the side of his head as he looked up to the sky.

He concluded that he was probably counting the stars out of boredom and Perth instantly felt bad for making him wait.

He sneaked around him and playfully covered his eyes. Purposely lowering his voice hoping he would not recognize him.

"Guess who?"

Of course, it was just a wish. He would probably sense his presence even from a mile away. He snickered.

"Pin!" He squealed, jumping out of the bench to run to his embrace. He smiled feeling him snuggle into his neck, not minding the fact that he just got of practice and was all sweaty and nasty.

"Sorry I'm late" he run his hands from the top of his head down to his back, liking the feel of his silky hair against his palm.

"I thought you'd never come" He rubbed his nose against his collarbone. Lingering there for a bit before pressing his forehead down to snuggled deeper

"I promised didn't I Tar?" Perth closed his eyes, not even wanting to let him go.

---

Saint threw his body bag at the passenger seat of his car and run back towards the house forgetting something. Right on the way back to his room he passed by his parent's room only to hear them arguing about something.

He pushed the door, slightly opening it so that he could hear well. Saint couldn't help but to formulate his own reasons why.

"What it is this time? Realizing that staying there and listening would just upset and leave him grumpy for the rest of the day Saint pulled back and walked back out of the house and drove off to school in a hurry totally forgetting about why he had gone back to the house anyway.

And so that left Saint standing awkwardly at the school's parking lot, not knowing exactly how he's supposed to attend classes, what will be his schedule? Where exactly is he going and when is his supposed to be first subject going to start.

"Shit!" He cursed under his breath, contemplating on what to do. Driving home would take him an hour to get back to school. Calling home with his parents arguing about something is not an ideal thing as well.

Saint huffed. "Why am I even trying so hard with this?" He rolled his eyes, got back inside the car and opened the convertible roof of it. He slumped back to his comfortable driver seat, fishing his bag for cigarettes and lit it up. Inhaling the thick smoke into his lungs Saint grinned contently.

"Hmm... That's it Saint. Be like this." He chuckled with contentment.

He was just about to throw away the first stick that he finished when his eyes caught something from his rear view mirror.

He was walking too fast yet he was looking down with his hoodie almost covering his whole face. He chuckled when he almost bump to a group of students but quite surprise when those said student's bowed down to greet and apologize to him instead.

Saint moved, turning a bit just so he could watch his back go away. His head tilted and forehead etched with curiosity as the students stay clear of him a good feet away before greeting him so respectfully.

When he was already out of sight Saint stared into space for a while before finally deciding to at least try to do something to know what his classes were for the rest of the day. Flipping his hair prettily he checked himself, and grinned at himself at the mirror.