Tanapon's version of Slumber Party

Saint frowned while refilling the bowl with nuts for his friends beer accompaniment. He had lost count of how many times he had gone to the kitchen and rummage it for food.

"Hey you ok?" Earth peeked on the door obviously hiding the amusement behind his tilted cap. But He knew his best friend could easily see right through him.

"Why are you even here Earth!" his frown got deeper.

"Well Nong Perth called us... Telling me about camping over" Earth chuckled and grabbed one bowl from Saint's hand leading the way out of the kitchen.

"Hey P'Saint just biscuits and nuts?" Plann disappointingly looked at the bowls. The smallest amongst the attractor boys just arrived a few minutes ago and is now indulging himself into eating the food like it's his dinner.

Perth smirked as he sipped through his can of beer while Saint glared at him.

He looked around seeing all the Attractor boys in there, happily drinking beer while playing with each other, Title was talking to Kavin. Plann, Mean and Peak were playing around with some game cards while PChen were playing with another deck of cards with Earth and PuPae.

Perth on the other hand kept his position right next to the phone........ eyeing Saint's every move.

"P'Saint do you have any other foods?" Plann ignoring the still tense atmosphere between his two friends "Hey P', how about some pork cutlet and..." he was about to ask for more but was cut by the now fuming Saint.

"YA! THIS IS NOT A GROCERY STORE! WHY DON'T YOU ASK YOUR BOYFRIEND INSTEAD!"

All the guys who was happily chatting on the living room looked at the two.

"Peak, go home and sleep! Mean get your boyfriend and feed him, and YOU!"
Pointing a finger to Perth.

"This is not your house so stop telling everyone to come over! WHAT IS THIS A SLUMBER PARTY? I'LL KILL YOU IF PGIN and PGong Or Pnew COMES!!"

"Hey guys, did I just hear my name?"

A man came peeking through the half opened door before finally opening it, revealing 2 more guys at the back.

Saint's eyes widened as he saw the three men whom he just mentioned came in and were carrying stocks of beers and food.

"Now who's in for some more beer?" Gin smiled cheekily through his crooked teeth and sat beside the phone. All the guys cheered and help themselves out with the food that the manager and directors brought for them.

Gin tapped Perth on his shoulder after giving Saint a look - this is what you get for being so blunt!

"How many called?" the older guy asked

"20 different guys... 10 actors, 4 older artist...7 idols, the rest unknown" Perth frowned

Gin laughed "You counted?" Perth nodded

"And threatened them?" the younger man shook his head. "No, of course not"

"Oh come on! You weren't threatening them alright" Title mocked before shoving some Pork cutlet into his mouth

"Hey Tonnam! Aren't you one of our Saint's fanboys?" Gin decided to tease. He somehow loved Perth's jealousy. Who would have thought he'll be ok with PerthSaint couple dating.... if it weren't for Perth's persistence and Saint's charm he would have said no.

Perth frown got deeper while Tonnam jerked from his seat looking rather nervous at how Perth was giving him a look.

"Hey... I... all I said was Saint looks like a cute Nong" Teddy pouted "I mean... everyone says he's cute"