BACK IN YOUR ARMS

Back In Your Arms

Disclaimer : Plot may not be original however coincides with what is happening right now. There's so much drama going on with PerthSaint, Perth and Saint fandoms it's getting really frustrating and it gets me emotional.

_________

There's so many things jumbling on my mind right now that smiling alone was hard. However, thank God I have good friends to cheer me up they could somehow pull me out of my misery for a few hours before the day ends and the night will deprive me yet again of my much needed sleep.

Work, responsibilities and life itself had taken its toll on me that every single morning coming to me was a struggle.

I smiled when Plann made an attempt to eat a whole scoop of blueberry ice cream, managing to fit the whole lot inside his mouth. He did, however his face contorted finally feeling the sudden pain of brain freeze hit him.

"I swear to God Plann! Before this night ends you'll get food poisoning" Mark crosses his arm in front of him. Rather disturbed at how childish our smaller friend was becoming.

I laughed again. Unknown to all, Mark acts more like an older brother to us. He seemed playful in front of the camera though that fans thought of him as such. If it weren't for P'Pupae sns accounts fans wouldn't really find out how Plann and I are the ones who are trouble makers.

The sudden blinking of my phone distracted us from our commotion making everyone stare at me. I took my phone in silence, then sheepishly read the message and sighed.

Drop By

The silence around the table told me that my friends knew what was going on.

"Please tell me it's not him" Mark inquired. I didn't looked up to address my friend back. Rather I was ashamed that I kept breaking my promises to them.

"Perth. Do not tell me you are going to him again?" it was Mark again. This time his voice became still, a little harsher than his usual tone.

I ran my hands frustratingly through my hair and looked up to my friends, pleading.

Plann shook his head and Title gave me a look. As if telling me that I have a choice in this. But I don't. Really... Can't they see that it pains me too? To not see him and spend time with him?

I stood up, grabbing my phone and car keys.

"You're an idiot" Mark huffed. Crossing his arms irritated yet again. Looking away as if he could no longer stomach our friendship. But I know Mark better than anyone else. He's my best friend and although he may not approve the choices I was making, he would still be there for me.

"I know" I half smile at them. Making them see, somehow convincing them that what I do is for me and my happiness. Not for anybody else. I started to walk towards the door. Leaving those who cared for me behind and knowing they would still be there when I come back. I hope.

Driving to his home alone was never a bliss. It makes me think. Makes me see and realize how stupid I am. I have ended this so many times. Or rather told myself that our last encounter was the last one. Even promise my friends despite their reluctance to believe me. But here I am... again crawling back to him like some love struck puppy. Yes I love him. Despite him being older than me. Despite him acting like I do not exist. Despite him not labeling our relationship. I remember Plann asked me one night... "Is he your boyfriend?" A question I can't clearly answer.

Yesterday night was a hell. I spent the whole day fidgeting my ass knowing we will be meeting again. I know, although we were nominated as a couple that we won't be winning. The other couple was a powerhouse. With millions of fans to back them up. And I looked up to them so much. Wishing ours will be the same.