If We Could 07

Chapter 7

With crossed arms and raised brow Krist watch his younger brother drag a deep breath as he played with one key on his piano. He had been doing so for the last hour that he had been there. With one look he knew exactly what was going on.

"I see. Now it's going to be like this?" He smirked seeing him straightened out from where he was sitting.

"I don't know what you're talking about P'" He answered nonchalantly, pretending to fix the lyric sheets that he had been working on.

"Oh I know exactly what is going on" Krist pushed himself away from the door frame. "Please go to school Saint. Don't let Dad find out about this or you'll get yourself a one way ticket back to New York" He said before turning to walk away.

"Perhaps New York is a better place for me after all" Saint stared at his brother's retreating back before sighing again.

---

Plann popped another piece of kernel into his mouth raising a brow at the soccer team captain when the guy spared him a glance as if challenging him in to something.

He was sitting yet again, alone on the spot, where most students would study or wait out for their class schedule.

Plann watch Perth as he stares into an open space, pretending to nod and agree to what Tam was complaining about. He was never friends with those boys except for Perth and Mean of course and yet he knew what they were really up to most of the times. Probably one of the reasons why they doesn't like him back at all. He gets to rile up their captain which in return would make their day worst by making them go on continues laps just because he's mad at Plann or he needed an outlet.

He sneered when Mean for the nth time looked at him again. What was the guy thinking anyway? Of Course Mean was a bit cruel that night yet he spoke of nothing but truth, even Plann have to agree with that, however that didn't give him the right to talk to him that way. It's not like he was planning to hurt anyone. Especially Perth and Saint.

Speaking of Saint. Plann haven't seen the boy for three days already. He had tried calling his phone and even tried to ask Perth about him. But all he got was an out of coverage recording and a guilty look from his sulking friend Perth.

---

Perth flinched when Mean called his attention. They just finished working on some of their plays when their leader called his name.

As he looked around he saw his team mates looking at him with concern.

"P' are you ok?" it was Mark who patted his back.

Perth nodded "yeah. Why?"

The other guys who carelessly flopped on the grass only shook their heads.

"Aren't you going home now Perth?" Mean asked, now a little bit more than worried. Perth Tanapon had never missed the time. He had always been asking to go. The team had not missed the lost expression the guy was wearing for the last couple of days.

"Oh..." Perth finally realized before awkwardly placing himself in front of their captain.

"Can I go?" He asked which Mean only nodded in reply.

---

The week ended with Saint not coming to school at all. Plann grew guilty for even attempting the use the boy to make Perth move on. He had to admit that he was so wrong about that. He might not know exactly what happened that led him to stop going to school but he knew that it was because of Perth.

Then when Monday came. Plann finally decided to do something about it.

Dragging the perplexed Mean out of the soccer field and commanding him to drive into Saint's address. A mere rough sketch he had gotten from their principal after a thorough persuasion of the old man just to give him the address..